From the moment we walked in with a last minute reservation (the trip itself was spontaneous and planned just hours before), to the moment we checked out, Phil was helpful, friendly, and ready for anything. The hotel grounds and lobby were sparkling, and check-in took mere minutes as he had been expecting us (!).
Once in our room I was very impressed and surprised. I've stayed in some really nice hotels and this one ranked up there with some of the best I've stayed in. The room was perfect, not a speck of dust in sight. The beds were very comfortable and luxurious feeling, I appreciated the "soft" and "firm" labels on the pillows. You can't beat the space and location for the price...20 minutes to all the attractions in D.C. (in normal traffic, of course). The breakfast was great too, we had excellent service. I also had the pleasure of meeting the manager who obviously cares about his hotel and guests. Would not hesitate a second to book here when visiting again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield Hotel
- Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield Hotel Manassas
- Holiday Inn Manassas Battlefield
- Holiday Inn Manassas
- Manassas Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newest hotel in Northern Virginia, the Holiday Inn Manassas Battlefield, our hotel features a convenient location, right off I-66, & is just a half-hour from locations such as Washington, DC, the Dulles International Airport (IAD) and the Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA).Our Manassas hotel understands the needs of our traveler so we offer complimentary hot breakfast buffet, complimentary high-speed, wired & wireless Internet access, a 24-hour business center and excellent meeting facilities.Our hotel amenities make your stay a terrific experience. There's a heated indoor pool & whirlpool with an outdoor sundeck, a well-equipped fitness center and a 24-hour convenience store for snacks and sundries. You can dine on American cuisine at Twist Bistro & Lounge.Leisure Travelers and families enjoy our Manassas, VA hotel's location near attractions such as the Jiffy Lube Live, Dulles Expo Center, Freedom Museum, Manassas Battlefield, Splashdown Waterpark & the Manassas Mall. Visitors can spend a day in Washington, DC, which is just a half-hour away, and enjoy any number of DC's world-famous attractions.When you're looking for the best Manassas, VA hotels, book your reservations with us, & enjoy our excellent amenities in a convenient location.2011 Torchbearer Award & 2010, 2011 Trip Advisor Award ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.