“Awesome awesome awesome hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
ny
“Awesome awesome awesome hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

This hotel is great! It is cleaner than clean. as we walked down the hallway and into our room, you could smell the clean smell of cleaning agents (nice smelling ones) and the room is immaculate. High high ceilings, decor is very nice and everything is updated and new. we have a room on the first floor and has a whirlpool. The whirlpool is absolutely awesome and amazing. And again - spic and span clean. The bathroom is very nice with lots of different small samples size things like shower cap, sewing kit, all kinds of lotions and soaps and there are bath salts for the whirlpool.
Our room looks out to the parking lot - not much noise but you cant open the blackout curtains unless youre ok with ppl seeing right in.
the bed is the most comfortable bed i have ever slept on. I need to get this mattress for my house - whatever it is. Seriously best sleep ever. Pillows are also nice.
The breakfast is $7.99 i think - although we got it for free bcs we are priority reward members. Basic breakfast is scrambled eggs, sausages, home fries with veggies that were NOT OILY at all and seemed quite healthy. There is a waffle machine and cereal and of course coffee and toast. Apart from that - and at extra charge you can get a bunch of things from thier menu - just costs more...all in all - nice breakfast.
There is a restaurant in the hotel called twist - wide variety of foods and the fettuccini alfredo was outstanding. So was the garlic toast with cheese and marinara sauce.
I would come back here again and recommend highly. Staff is very nice. Very pleased.

Room Tip: ask for something not facing parking lot
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
CorporateHotels, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield, responded to this review, February 16, 2012
Thank you vey much! Hope to see you soon..
-PRM

-2011 Holiday Inn Torchbearer Award Hotel
-2011 & 2010 TripAdvisor #1 Hotel in Manassas, VA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

Perfect experience for business trip stay for 1 week. Buffet breakfast is ample, not fantastic but just nice. Comes with swimming pool, gym. If you have yet to register for Marriott membership, try to get one and register at the counter, there happen to be a promotion that month so for the two business trip at marriott hotels, i got free nights stay at other location later on. No complains on room and everything. Strongly recommend to visit Gunni's restaurant at Manassas. The food quality rival and outperformed those good ones i tried in italy... Not to mention the extremely friendly staffs...

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012 via mobile

Everything about this place was great for the cost. Convenient location near highway, wonderful king size bed & room. The service was outstanding. Nice surprise when we received free breakfast coupons for each day - this was a hot breakfast of eggs, potatoes, sausage, make your own waffles, and oatmeal. Plus yogurt and fruit. Server brought coffee, juice and toast. The front desk lady was so nice and always smiling and helpful. We used the business center several times, which was convenient for printing out needed e-mails and other paperwork. We are relocating to this area and would suggest it to any family or friens who may be coming to visit in the future.

• Stayed January 2012
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

I had an excellent stay at the Holiday Inn in Manassas. The staff (Rod and Laura Robinson) were very friendly and helpful. My room service was delicious. The have a wonderful spaghetti with marinara sauce and it comes with rolls and a salad) I received free drink coupons for the bar and a free certificate for the breakfast bar which is fantastic. The hotel is located right off the 66 interchange. My room was super. I had a coffee pot, refridgerator, televison, and microwave available. The bath towels could be softer and if you ask for a room not facing the highway it will be less noisy. It was a pleasant stay and I will return on my next visit. It is a wonderful place to do corporate meetings and events. Call the director of sales to book. There is also and indoor pool and weight room. There is an internet area too.
Terri Critzer

Room Tip: Choose a room facing towards to back of the hotel up high! I had a King Bed No Smoking!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

I have stayed here 3 separate times. I travel for business as a Sales VP and I don't often find a hotel like this one. This Holiday Inn is extremely clean, safe and professional. For the business person they have fast free internet service, outstanding helpful staff at the front desk and the room has a fantastic workspace. For the family they have a pool, a fun dinning area/bar with great food and the location is very close to various attractions. I met the Rod Jarrah the General Manager and he leads from the front! I now understand why all the guests here are treated like kings and queens.

Each time I need to visit this part of Virginia I book this hotel!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
richmond
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

Staff was very accommodating but...do you have to tell me that the only acceptable rating I can give you is a 10? Such a turn off - a hotel should not have to beg and if this is what the Holiday Inns brand requires then corporate policy needs to be reviewed. The hotel is new so the rooms are quite nice. The staff - other than insisting that we give them a 10 - was very pleasant and attentive to our requests.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
CorporateHotels, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield, responded to this review, January 13, 2012
Oh my! We are truly sorry that our actions were taken out of context. We simply were, or at least, trying to let our guests know that if they cannot give us a score of 10 out of 10, to let us know what we can do to correct our mistakes. Our corporate office takes the quality and service of our Holiday Inn Brands vey seriously as do us. We want to be the best and in achieving our goals, we definitely need your feedback. Thank you for letting us know how you feel and I personally will look into the way are doing things at our hotel.

- Rod
2011 Torchbearer Award
2011 & 2010 TripAdvisor #1 Hotel in Manassas, VA
Boones Mill, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

Hotels in the D.C Metropolitan area are hard to choose from. I knew I wanted to get out from all the hussle and bussle and this was perfect! I stayed here on business last month and it was everything that I had read in the reviews.

Nice friendly staff, clean rooms, and the location is perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything better, the beds were very comfortable and clean. I plan on staying her again in a few weeks for business. Also, very reasonable! I'll be back!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Thank You!

2011 Torchbearer Award
2011 & 2010 TripAdvisor #1 Hotel in Manassas, VA

Been to Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield? Share your experiences!