This hotel is great! It is cleaner than clean. as we walked down the hallway and into our room, you could smell the clean smell of cleaning agents (nice smelling ones) and the room is immaculate. High high ceilings, decor is very nice and everything is updated and new. we have a room on the first floor and has a whirlpool. The whirlpool is absolutely awesome and amazing. And again - spic and span clean. The bathroom is very nice with lots of different small samples size things like shower cap, sewing kit, all kinds of lotions and soaps and there are bath salts for the whirlpool.
Our room looks out to the parking lot - not much noise but you cant open the blackout curtains unless youre ok with ppl seeing right in.
the bed is the most comfortable bed i have ever slept on. I need to get this mattress for my house - whatever it is. Seriously best sleep ever. Pillows are also nice.
The breakfast is $7.99 i think - although we got it for free bcs we are priority reward members. Basic breakfast is scrambled eggs, sausages, home fries with veggies that were NOT OILY at all and seemed quite healthy. There is a waffle machine and cereal and of course coffee and toast. Apart from that - and at extra charge you can get a bunch of things from thier menu - just costs more...all in all - nice breakfast.
There is a restaurant in the hotel called twist - wide variety of foods and the fettuccini alfredo was outstanding. So was the garlic toast with cheese and marinara sauce.
I would come back here again and recommend highly. Staff is very nice. Very pleased.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield Hotel Manassas
- Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield Hotel
- Holiday Inn Manassas Battlefield
- Holiday Inn Manassas
- Manassas Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newest hotel in Northern Virginia, the Holiday Inn Manassas Battlefield, our hotel features a convenient location, right off I-66, & is just a half-hour from locations such as Washington, DC, the Dulles International Airport (IAD) and the Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA).Our Manassas hotel understands the needs of our traveler so we offer complimentary hot breakfast buffet, complimentary high-speed, wired & wireless Internet access, a 24-hour business center and excellent meeting facilities.Our hotel amenities make your stay a terrific experience. There's a heated indoor pool & whirlpool with an outdoor sundeck, a well-equipped fitness center and a 24-hour convenience store for snacks and sundries. You can dine on American cuisine at Twist Bistro & Lounge.Leisure Travelers and families enjoy our Manassas, VA hotel's location near attractions such as the Jiffy Lube Live, Dulles Expo Center, Freedom Museum, Manassas Battlefield, Splashdown Waterpark & the Manassas Mall. Visitors can spend a day in Washington, DC, which is just a half-hour away, and enjoy any number of DC's world-famous attractions.When you're looking for the best Manassas, VA hotels, book your reservations with us, & enjoy our excellent amenities in a convenient location.2011 Torchbearer Award & 2010, 2011 Trip Advisor Award ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.