“So happy I listened to Tripadvisor's advice on this one.” 5 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Boones Mill, Virginia
“So happy I listened to Tripadvisor's advice on this one.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

Hotels in the D.C Metropolitan area are hard to choose from. I knew I wanted to get out from all the hussle and bussle and this was perfect! I stayed here on business last month and it was everything that I had read in the reviews.

Nice friendly staff, clean rooms, and the location is perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything better, the beds were very comfortable and clean. I plan on staying her again in a few weeks for business. Also, very reasonable! I'll be back!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
CorporateHotels, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield, responded to this review, January 13, 2012

2011 & 2010 TripAdvisor #1 Hotel in Manassas, VA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

This has been one of several stays at this particular hotel. It is always super clean and the staff is friendly. Will continue to be a favorite. Thanks Rod for fantastic service!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Manassas for five nights while we were visiting grandchildren. Everyone from the front desk to the restaurant "Twist" were exceptional! Made us and the kids feel right at home. A special thanks to Rod (you are AWESOME) at the front desk and Anthony and Mel in the restaurant for their kindness, professionalism and patience with three very excited grandchildren! Their grandfather hadn't seen them in four years so they were VERY excited, and sometimes noisy as each was always trying to talk over the other one. Would recommend this hotel to all. Very quiet, clean and most of all FREINDLY!!!

Many Thanks
Janise and Mike

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Thank You for your kind words!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

I travel to Manassas frequently. I have always choosen Holiday Inn on Balls Ford Road because they have clean rooms, friendly staff, great service & just a mile from Interstate 66. And Rod, the manager is more than happy to do whatever he possibly can to make your stay a pleasure. Keep up the good work!!

• Stayed December 2011

Midlothian, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011

My first choice when I travel is always Holiday Inn properties. Some I could leave behind others as this location in Manassas are first rate and the reason I continue to support Holiday Inn. I was greeted with much gratitude and appreciation for choosing this location. Almost as if I had just arrived at a 5 star hotel in NY, polite, welcoming, warm. The room was very spacious with all the amenities a business traveller needs and more. Comfortable bed, large bathroom, room to relax, and probably the fastest intenet connection I have ever had in a hotel. The hotel, my room, and property were very clean and it was obvious the staff took pride in their work and the environment. When I find myself in Manassas again or even the northern Virginia, DC area this will be my only choice of hotel. GOOD JOB HOLIDAY INN MANASSAS!

Fredericksburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

The restaurant credit was awesome. The bartenders are so personable and the food and dessert was great. Loved the warm brownie with ice cream. The rooms are unexpectedly large and the fridge/microwave is a nice touch. The front desk staff is amazing.

My only issue is that housekeeping is way too agressive. I'm in hotels about 150 days a year and I've yet to meet housekeeping staff this agressive. they start calling 10 mins before chekout time. It's almost as if I needed to make a sign to say "Leave me alone". Everyone can't always check out at exactly noon, so they've got to learn to clean another room and come back later. Other than that, very modern, very clean will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Lafayette, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

We really enjoyed our 3 night stay while doing work in the area. The rooms were unusually large and the beds were ridiculously comfortable! We ate dinner each night at the Twist restaurant on site and the food was very tasty. All of the staff were very welcoming and accomodating, always greeting us with a hello and a smile.

The only cons of this hotel were its location, pretty isolated and nothing within walkng distance but we never needed to leave the hotel. Also you could hear some hallway or next door room noise but the beds were so nice that I never heard a thing.

Overall we had a great stay and will definitely be coming back the next time we are in town.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield? Share your experiences!