“Very Acommodating to a person with disability” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Manassas, Virginia
“Very Acommodating to a person with disability”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2011

I live in a 3 level townhouse. Unfortunately following knee surgery I found myself in a situation where I was unable to go up steps. I had to have NO WEIGHT ON MY RIGHT LEG! When I couldn't stay at a friend's house any longer, I had to find a solution. So I went searching for a hotel. I needed a hotel which has has handicapped rooms, a restaurant on the premises, with a refridgerator and a microwave in the room and all at a decent rate! I found all of this and more at the Battlefield Holiday Inn.

The first person I met at the front desk was Mohammed. He was super friendly and very helpful during my stay. He could identify with my situation so he made me feel right at home. The first room I was sent to did not have a walk in shower. So he Personally went to other Handicapped rooms until he found one and called me to go there. It was very easy to get in and out of the shower as it had a seat. One could sit and shower. The removable showerhead was particularly handy. Switched Keys and everything. When I left my cell phone in the Bus. Office space, he brought it right up. I told him I would write him a great review!!!!

I'm sorry I didn't get her name but the lady at the front desk most mornings was also very sweet and helped me when I needed a bag to bring something up to my room on crutches or paper needed to be added in the office space. Charles and I could talk about coins and collecting and was also helpful.

Dining. Room service was great. In the dining room, the person who was there the most was Travis as my waiter. Ever so hellpful, he would always grab a chair for me to put my leg up on. Angela was sweet and attentive also! Being in a hotel, I was often down for a late lunch. Once they opened up the kitchen so I could eat!!!

The Manager! Rob Jarrah. He would greet me with "How's my favorite guest today?!" Helped me get the cheapest rate as my stay went from 1 week to about 3!

Everyone at this hotel made me feel like it was a home away from home! When I left this past Sunday, I didn't feel like I was leaving a hotel. I felt like I was leaving friends! Sniff Sniff.

PS. The only thing this hotel needs is an extra washer and dryer and an ATM machine.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Waynesboro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2011

I spend many nights out at hotels on a yearly basis. I've stayed at the $200 and more per night hotels and I've stayed at hotels under $100. The Holiday Inn located in Manassas, Va. is by far my best stay when considering a new, modern building, new decor, spacious suites, restaurants, amenities, and warm receptions every time I stay there.
I am acknowledged immediately when I arrive by professional employees who give a genuine smile, not one of those forced animated smiles. The General Manager is there in the lobby that also greets everyone and portrays a truly caring manager that attempts to make certain every guest is personally taken care of.
It’s so easy for people to write a review that contains negative comments, but it seems to be an effort for many to just say “job well done, and thanks”. Well, I personally want to let everyone know that guests at the Manassas, Virginia Holiday Inn offers all that I’ve listed and more for a mere $95 to $105 per night. The $250 hotels offer no more, and many times much less.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
charlotte, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2010

My family had to come into Manassas for an unexpected death in the family. The staff at the Battlefield hotel made each of us feel special and individual and took time to go the extra mile to make our stay very pleasant. They were personable, made a point to greet us individually, went out of their way to make us more comfortable than we would have been in a larger facility. I love the concept of this hotel where it is smaller than regular hotels so the staff can personally get to know you and what you need in order to personalize your stay. Mohammad and his staff rock! Thank you for making our difficult trip pleasurable.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Wilmington, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2010

Stayed at this location on a Saturday night. Wife and her parents we did a wine tour of the northern Virgina wineries.

We had a king room on the 3rd floor. We could believe how large and roomy the room was. It was very clean. Bathroom was very clean.

Only negative is the personal-size coffee maker. It's one of those that you place the styro-foam cup underneath to brew instead of the glass carafe. I'm addicted to Starbucks so I just waited to I got to the nearest Starbucks, about a mile-and-a-half away, for my morning coffee.

There is a restaurant on site. In the morning I noticed that they had a continental breakfast for $6.99 but we decided not to partake.

Hey, for the price of the room, 68 bucks. Can't be beat in my opinion.

Bottom line: I would definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Bristow, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2010

My Husband & I were looking for a quiet retreat to spend out 1st Valentines day together. I have never staid at a such a wonderful hotel. The price was amazing & it was so clean.. then bed was the most amazing part. It was like sleeping on a cloud! I can't wait to go back for our next Valentines.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Belleville, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2010

I was traveling with a large tour group. We arrived at the hotel late in the evening. The management had all of us (about 100 people) in our rooms in a very short time.
The restaurant even stayed open after hours to accommodate us. The service was very warm and professional.The rooms were very clean and attractive. I will diffinitely return when in the area.

• Stayed August 2010
sc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2010

Room was very nice and bed very comfortable. Bathroom was also very nice and clean. When we come back to Manassas, this would be my first choice.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield? Share your experiences!