“Amazingly modern and under priced” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 19 hotels in Manassas
Waynesboro
“Amazingly modern and under priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2011

I spend many nights out at hotels on a yearly basis. I've stayed at the $200 and more per night hotels and I've stayed at hotels under $100. The Holiday Inn located in Manassas, Va. is by far my best stay when considering a new, modern building, new decor, spacious suites, restaurants, amenities, and warm receptions every time I stay there.
I am acknowledged immediately when I arrive by professional employees who give a genuine smile, not one of those forced animated smiles. The General Manager is there in the lobby that also greets everyone and portrays a truly caring manager that attempts to make certain every guest is personally taken care of.
It’s so easy for people to write a review that contains negative comments, but it seems to be an effort for many to just say “job well done, and thanks”. Well, I personally want to let everyone know that guests at the Manassas, Virginia Holiday Inn offers all that I’ve listed and more for a mere $95 to $105 per night. The $250 hotels offer no more, and many times much less.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

238 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
charlotte, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2010

My family had to come into Manassas for an unexpected death in the family. The staff at the Battlefield hotel made each of us feel special and individual and took time to go the extra mile to make our stay very pleasant. They were personable, made a point to greet us individually, went out of their way to make us more comfortable than we would have been in a larger facility. I love the concept of this hotel where it is smaller than regular hotels so the staff can personally get to know you and what you need in order to personalize your stay. Mohammad and his staff rock! Thank you for making our difficult trip pleasurable.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Wilmington, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2010

Stayed at this location on a Saturday night. Wife and her parents we did a wine tour of the northern Virgina wineries.

We had a king room on the 3rd floor. We could believe how large and roomy the room was. It was very clean. Bathroom was very clean.

Only negative is the personal-size coffee maker. It's one of those that you place the styro-foam cup underneath to brew instead of the glass carafe. I'm addicted to Starbucks so I just waited to I got to the nearest Starbucks, about a mile-and-a-half away, for my morning coffee.

There is a restaurant on site. In the morning I noticed that they had a continental breakfast for $6.99 but we decided not to partake.

Hey, for the price of the room, 68 bucks. Can't be beat in my opinion.

Bottom line: I would definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Bristow, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2010

My Husband & I were looking for a quiet retreat to spend out 1st Valentines day together. I have never staid at a such a wonderful hotel. The price was amazing & it was so clean.. then bed was the most amazing part. It was like sleeping on a cloud! I can't wait to go back for our next Valentines.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Belleville, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2010

I was traveling with a large tour group. We arrived at the hotel late in the evening. The management had all of us (about 100 people) in our rooms in a very short time.
The restaurant even stayed open after hours to accommodate us. The service was very warm and professional.The rooms were very clean and attractive. I will diffinitely return when in the area.

• Stayed August 2010
sc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2010

Room was very nice and bed very comfortable. Bathroom was also very nice and clean. When we come back to Manassas, this would be my first choice.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Quincy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2010

As this hotel has a evening bar, dinner menu and a good breakfast it is no problem to catch up on work and rest a little. Even the bikes we had with us were stored in a safe place without any comments or costs. All personel with the perfect attitude, thanks guys!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield? Share your experiences!