I spend many nights out at hotels on a yearly basis. I've stayed at the $200 and more per night hotels and I've stayed at hotels under $100. The Holiday Inn located in Manassas, Va. is by far my best stay when considering a new, modern building, new decor, spacious suites, restaurants, amenities, and warm receptions every time I stay there.
I am acknowledged immediately when I arrive by professional employees who give a genuine smile, not one of those forced animated smiles. The General Manager is there in the lobby that also greets everyone and portrays a truly caring manager that attempts to make certain every guest is personally taken care of.
It’s so easy for people to write a review that contains negative comments, but it seems to be an effort for many to just say “job well done, and thanks”. Well, I personally want to let everyone know that guests at the Manassas, Virginia Holiday Inn offers all that I’ve listed and more for a mere $95 to $105 per night. The $250 hotels offer no more, and many times much less.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield Hotel Manassas
- Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield Hotel
- Holiday Inn Manassas Battlefield
- Holiday Inn Manassas
- Manassas Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newest hotel in Northern Virginia, the Holiday Inn Manassas Battlefield, our hotel features a convenient location, right off I-66, & is just a half-hour from locations such as Washington, DC, the Dulles International Airport (IAD) and the Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA).Our Manassas hotel understands the needs of our traveler so we offer complimentary hot breakfast buffet, complimentary high-speed, wired & wireless Internet access, a 24-hour business center and excellent meeting facilities.Our hotel amenities make your stay a terrific experience. There's a heated indoor pool & whirlpool with an outdoor sundeck, a well-equipped fitness center and a 24-hour convenience store for snacks and sundries. You can dine on American cuisine at Twist Bistro & Lounge.Leisure Travelers and families enjoy our Manassas, VA hotel's location near attractions such as the Jiffy Lube Live, Dulles Expo Center, Freedom Museum, Manassas Battlefield, Splashdown Waterpark & the Manassas Mall. Visitors can spend a day in Washington, DC, which is just a half-hour away, and enjoy any number of DC's world-famous attractions.When you're looking for the best Manassas, VA hotels, book your reservations with us, & enjoy our excellent amenities in a convenient location.2011 Torchbearer Award & 2010, 2011 Trip Advisor Award ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.