“Horrible” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Manassas

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn Manassas to your Saves list
Quality Inn Manassas
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10653 Balls Ford Rd, I-66 & Rt 234 S Exit 47, Manassas, VA 20109 (Formerly Days Inn Manassas)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Germany
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2010

I was placed there by voucher from United in transit. I was welcomed by a bug in the toilette. The water coming out of the shower was black and muddy - not only in my shower but same happened to my colleague and another passenger on his way to Dublin. The breakfast (this doesn't deserve the name even) was disgusting - old bread... Any audit would potentially shut down this place

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Masontown
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

Considering this was one if not the lowest price of the hotels at this location everything was fine. The room was smallish but good enough, heating system was average, bathroom was small but clean, hot water supply was excellent.
Check in was uneventful, the clerk was helpful and pleasant, the breakfast was average but again for the price of the stay quite good, we were pleasantly surprised the breakfast included a couple cooked items namely bacon and eggs.
This is a no frills hotel but I'd recommend it for an overnight or two stay for a good nights sleep then on your way the next day.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Detroit, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2010

First I was checked into a dirty room, quite upset after travelling for 8 hours. Desk clerk Satya was calm and very helpful to walk to the room to ensure everything was alright!!!!Overall good stay but could have been better!!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Boonsboro, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2010

maids repeatedly knocked on our door despite a do not disturb sign & a late check out agreement

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2010

After feeling my legs getting bitten the night before, I removed the bed sheets and discovered a bug crawling around in the bedding. After telling the manager, who came to inspect, I was ignored and not offered any compensation on multiple occassions. Only after calling customer service 3 times did I get any response. And then it was only a $20 voucher for a future stay. Avoid this hotel at all costs!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Luzerne, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2010

Having stayed at this hotel for business trips for 6 years, four months out of the year, and spending over 24,000 dollars, I will never stay again. When trying to settle a minor incorrect charge by the hotel, the general manager Stephanie Grinevics would not even speak to me when I challenged the incorrect charge. She stormed out of the lobby, slammed the door, and refused to talk to me. She did return and told me that she would not speak to me. The height of unprofessionalism. In fact she would not even give me her name or her supervisors name. This person should be disciplined or fired. I will never stay here again, some other hotel will get my 4,000 plus dollars per year

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Worldwide
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2010

I booked this hotel on general location (west of the Beltway - between points on my shopping - working - socializing itinerary), price, and expectations of a Quality Inn. The stay met my expectations. Yes, the room was small, and the hotel not new. But the room was nicely furnished with compact recliner, and a basic office chair in place of the usual straight-back disaster usually found in hotel rooms. The bed was fine.

I see some negative comments about the service. My experience was fine. My check-in was courteous from the personable staff member, who was also there the next day for my checkout. She gladly put my luggage aside for a few hours - for me to pick up later in the day. She quickly offered to help me with the door (so that I could make it in one easy trip with my bags). Breakfast was a modest choice (but this is typical of the genre, and the competition at such prices had no breakfast to offer). It was certainly fine for my one-night stay, however. Though the room was small, everyone had a place to sit when I was there.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn Manassas? Share your experiences!