“Filthy” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Manassas

You added Quality Inn Manassas to your Saves list
Quality Inn Manassas
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10653 Balls Ford Rd, I-66 & Rt 234 S Exit 47, Manassas, VA 20109 (Formerly Days Inn Manassas)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Providence, Rhode Island
“Filthy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012 via mobile

The tub was dirty couldn't take shower. Old beat up rooms. 65 was a rip off. I would sleep in a car 1st.

• Stayed February 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Manassas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

I'm Diamond Elite with The Choice hotel line, I spend more time in their hotel beds then I do in my own. Out of all the hotels I've stayed in this location is by far the worst I have ever experienced and has prompted me to actually sit here and write my first review ever! With the exception of the nice older black lady that checked me in, everyone I encountered was just rude When I called the office to inquire about a late check-out I was informed even with my diamond elite status that it wasn't available, not a problem I packed my bags and was preparing to leave the room when the manager a grumpy old woman (I think named Barbra) came pounding on my door insisting i leave at once that I was "almost 30mins late leaving" I was not 30 mins late leaving it was 11:15 and I was pulling my bags out the room when she banged on the door, yes I was at fault for being 15mins late but her bad attitude and rudeness was just too much after experiencing the worst night sleep I have had in MONTHS. The rooms are small and over crowded with unnecessary furniture, you can not even wheel your bag to the other side of the room without moving chairs out of the way, there is a bug problem (perhaps bed bugs) I didn't see anything I could identify but when I woke this morning I had several bug bites on my legs and my face. So beware of that and for heavens sake if you do stay here don't even think about being a few mins late checking out of this hotel or the "hotel nazi" will be at your door to yell at you, oh what a nice way to start my day. I have spent a lot of money with Choice hotels, because I have always been treated so well, and my rooms have always been comfortable but this location I do not recommend to anyone unless you just really like bugs eating you while you sleep.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Preston, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

The welcome at reception wasn't pleasant and when the computers went down it all stopped. When the system did work again we were provided with a room that wasn't ready, the beds were unmade. I asked for another room, it had no towels. On the way to reception I noticed, what looked like, dried bloodstains outside of a room. In addition, the furniture was grubby and worn.
Needless to say I didn't feel comfortable staying and decided to leave to stay my three nights somewhere else

Room Tip: Check the furniture for cleanliness
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

The receptionsist was not very friendly, however I attributed this to being alone and having to check in four parties by herself. Our room had no towels, the toilet tank was empty and running, and the hair dryer did not work. I called for towels and fixed the toilet myself (chain kept getting caught under valve flap) Didn't mention the dryer.
The bed was comfortable, plenty of fluffy pillows and the room adequately clea, however I would pass this motel up for a better one on my next trip.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
oh
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2011

Rooms in this hotel and super small and the bathroom is extremely small. Bedspreads were dirty and staff was rude. Never again!! I do not recommend this hotel to anyone for any reason. Stay away!!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Germany
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2010

I was placed there by voucher from United in transit. I was welcomed by a bug in the toilette. The water coming out of the shower was black and muddy - not only in my shower but same happened to my colleague and another passenger on his way to Dublin. The breakfast (this doesn't deserve the name even) was disgusting - old bread... Any audit would potentially shut down this place

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Masontown
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

Considering this was one if not the lowest price of the hotels at this location everything was fine. The room was smallish but good enough, heating system was average, bathroom was small but clean, hot water supply was excellent.
Check in was uneventful, the clerk was helpful and pleasant, the breakfast was average but again for the price of the stay quite good, we were pleasantly surprised the breakfast included a couple cooked items namely bacon and eggs.
This is a no frills hotel but I'd recommend it for an overnight or two stay for a good nights sleep then on your way the next day.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn Manassas? Share your experiences!