“Very fine Burgers” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
Bristow, Virginia
“Very fine Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Really enjoyed the variety of burgers here. The staff were friendly and the service very good. My burger was well perpared and very tasty.

Visited November 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“YUMMY BURGERS!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I have visited Red Robin's before and the burgers never disappoint. I got a vanilla shake and let me tell you it is more like getting a huge glass of ice cream. So thick, that you could hardly even get it thru the straw! My Burger was a Jim Bean Specialty Burger. It was very good with carmelized onions and cheese smothered in a special Jim Bean flavored sauce. French fries (which are bottomless) are very good.
If you like burgers and want a variety of different ones to choose from, go visit your local Red Robin.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manassas, Virginia
“Second Visit in a month and still dirty”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

I have been to this Red Robin a few times. Not my choice of course but I went with the flow and decided to try it again. This time I couldn't resist a review. My children love the Crispy Chicken Burger with Buzz sauce on the side. That is how I ended up here for my last visit. There always seem to be plenty of tables open and lots of people waiting to be seated. That is very typical of this Red Robin every time I have been here. This time I looked around and there were several tables dirty that needed to be cleaned. This is a problem for me. Tells me they are either under staffed which didn't seem to be or they just don't care. The food is average to me (nothing to brag about). Service is average as well. I feel as if I'm in a fast food restaurant with waiters and waitresses. If you want an average place to eat then this is the place for you.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Manassas, Virginia
“Red Robin--just keeps Bob, Bobbin' Along”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

My wife and I visited our local Red Robin earlier this week, she had the Harvest Apple Chicken Salad and I had the Burnin' Love but made as a turkey burger and it included fries. She had a glass of chardonnay and I had iced tea. There is just more food than you can eat--honest to goodness and it was very good. This is our second visit and you can bet we will be back. The location is a little bit unfriendly as far as parking but don't let that detract you from this fun place.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Consistent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

We enjoy this Red Robin location. The food is always consistent. The service is really good (with very few exceptions) and all of the waitstaff scrambles around to make sure everyone has what they need. You can still order the parmesan/garlic fries even though they are not on the menu. Unlimited fries.

Visited May 2012