“Incredible pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Incredible pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

First, as I just read Clara's C review, I'd like to make a.correction, as I had the same.talk to Manu, but Clara just didn't seem to understand...
Manu simply said if I do not want the free margerita, the pizza you buy is 2-3 euros cheaper, because not everyone wants extra margerita.So it's.like a either a discount, either a free margerita.
The pizza: fabuluos. It is at least as good as the best pizza I had in Italy.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

San Pawl il-Baħar, null, Malta
“very misleading advert. I felt like I was totally scammed!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

It clearly states that with every pizza bought you get a FREE margerita, however when I asked him where the free margerita was he said that I had to pay an extra 2 or 3 euros if I wanted the FREE margerita.... as far as I know free means no charge whatsoever

pizza was ok, but I will not be returning for that very reason! although the pizza maltija (maltese) had 2 small pieces of maltese sausages and peas. That is NOT a maltese pizza. Maltese pizzas come with goat cheese (gbejniet), sundried tomatoes and olives, NOT peas!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Attard, Malta
“Really good pizza in Bugibba”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Bugibba has lacked a good pizzerija for years and now I can say that I have the best italian pizzerija in Bugibba right next door! If you want to eat the best italian pizza in Bugibba you have to visit Solo da Me. The menu is vast and the owner is very friendly and very italian! the price is really worth it. I wish you all the success you deserve!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sitges, Spain
“The best pizza in Malta ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

If you want to eat the best Italian pizza in Malta, don't forget to visit Solo da Me. Pizza is very tasty and cheap and Manu is very friendly with everybody.

Leuven, Belgium
“Great pizza at very reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I was here with my girlfriend for a week and for many nights we had our standard menu there: pizza al salame piccante and a free margherita. Very well made and at a very affordable price.

• Visited July 2014