“Lovely” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bayside Pizza, Pasta, Bar & Grill.

Bayside Pizza, Pasta, Bar & Grill.
Dawret il-Gzejjer Bugibba SPB 2500., Bugibba, Island of Malta, Malta
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Malta
“Lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I was there with a friend and I was positively surprised with the vast selection of different items in the menu that you usually not find in the so traditional restaurants. There is something for everyone's taste really. I never forget the best chicken salad I've ever had. Very tender meat, very fresh veggies and the garlic sauce was amazing.The staff is also very hospitable and for those who like me like to keep up to date with football results and games, the restaurant has tv screens that allow you to watch from wherever corner or place you sit. If you choose to stay outside you can feast your eyes with a very beautiful view. I would certainly be looking forward to go there again for some mouth watering food.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Drammen
“Horribly bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Ordered the prime steak. It was uneatable and well done, allthough i ordered it medium. The mushroom sauce had a really bad taste and the mushroom in it was soggy and bad. The good thing about this meal was that i didnt have to pay for the dinner, but then again i didnt really had any.....

Visited June 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Americans take on Malta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful place to eat! Enjoyed Green Label wine a pepperoni pizza and chicken ceasar salad. Pizza was not the greatest I had in Malta but we still devoured it! I was unaware that sardines and ceasar salad go together, yuck! Banoffee pie..amazing!!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Stockholm, Sweden
“Cheap but not worth the money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Ordered three course Sunday special. Starter was OK. Main course was like a bad school meal. Dessert was prefab tiramisù or lame ice cream. Don't go there...

Visited May 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely service and great people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

I went here on 18th May, which was my birthday with my husband and my daughter.
The staff and owners were very nice to us and the service was excellant. They made us very welcome and the owner even gave us a lift back to our hotel.
Would highly recommend this to anyone who visits Bugibba, the food is very nice and you could'nt ask for a better set up. They made my birthday lovely, a big THANKYOU.

• Visited May 2014