“Dining experience.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of I Cannoli at English Bar

I Cannoli at English Bar
160 Triq San Xmun | Situated on the one way street going down to Bugibba's square, Bugibba, Island of Malta SPB 2575, Malta
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 101 Restaurants in Bugibba
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Fresh SEAFOOD, quality meat cooked to your personal taste by Sicilian chef...yummy ... can't miss out !!1
Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
“Dining experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

We have dined at I Cannoli on several occasions over the past 2 years. Being an expert on Italian food, especially Sicilian all I will say is that the food there is fantastic, as is the service. My wife and I love eating there and each time the food and service were first class. Maybe I am slightly biased as I love Sicily and I enjoy speaking to the staff in Italian, so all I will say is that you are seriously missing out on a wonderful dining experience if you do not go there. Fantastico!!!!!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
gloucestershire
“Never fails to impress”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Another holiday to Malta, another wonderful meal at the I Cannoli. Over the two weeks we were there we visited 4 times. The food is so good and service so friendly it just never fails. The owner Dotie was so flexible allowing me to have meals completely off menu, I just explained what I liked and her partner Giuseppe a wonderful sicilian chef, prepared it to perfection. You would regret not trying this place.

Llandovery, United Kingdom
“What an amazing place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We went as it seemed to quite recommended here and it was absolutely perfect.
The food was delicious and exactly what I believe truly Italian is!
The girl who served us was really nice and the atmosphere is very welcoming and cute.
Highly recommend it!

Gloucester, United Kingdom
“please go in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I would like to rave on but .....please if you can find this restaurant just give it a go from the out side it does not look that inviting that is sooooo wrong the food is some of the best fantastic I will be back in October Go on...

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brisbane, Australia
“Not a good experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

After reading the glowing reviews on this restaurant, we headed with expectations of a fabulous meal. What a disappointment the food was with the three of us ordering three different meals we should have expected one to be great. The food was too salty, by the end of the meal we could have drunk a well dry. So disappointed as the atmosphere is nice and the service good.

Visited July 2014