“very disappointed and also a scam” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Rabat, Malta
“very disappointed and also a scam”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

went there with my family and friend ... as we arrived and got our drinks we were served straight away the duck and pancakes before we even had our starter ..the waiter kept asking us to bring in the duck while we are still on the starters apart from that the food was horrible. The worst part is that it says children pay 5.95. i had to pay for my son just like an adult when he is only 8 and he didn't even eat as much as an adult would its a scam. i went to tell the lady who charged my partner and she just said from 3 to 7 years is 5.95. which is rediculous. an 8 year old is STILL A CHILD. NEVER AGAIN WILL I COME TO THIS restaurant. very dissappointed ... disgraceful

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Pieta, Malta
“So disappointed!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Was the fourth time i had been there. In previous times that i went there i was impressed and even gave a positive review, but the last time I went it was horrible. The food was cold and some of it wasnt even fully cooked. The staff seem to have changed since the last time I went there and where rude. Part of the buffet is desert and you can also order ice-cream. I had an ice-cream for desert and then ordered a second helping. When I ordered the second helping, the waitress looked at me as if I had insulted her!! She then went to talk to her boss, who reluctantly agreed to give a second helping ice-cream. As far as I know a buffet means eat all you want. Was very disappointed especially since the last time I had been there it was good.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Siggiewi, Malta
“Fantastic Food at a Cheap Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We went to Fuyi last Saturday and were really amazed at the high quality of food that was prepared at this restaurant. First we had a bowl of Soup which was really tasty. Then a good selection of wontons, spring rolls, sushi, breaded prawns and around other 8 fried starters. As main meal there was a very good selection indeed with fabulous noodles and rice. Definitely will go there again and recommend this restaurant to everyone.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Msida, Malta
“Very good value for money!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Awesome selection for a very good price. Fuyi restaurant has it all. Good food, great item choices, unbelievable prices and a warm atmosphere. Set in the heart of Bugibba, directly next to the cinema, this buffet-oriented restuarant is a must-go for every Cantonese food lover. I can never have enough of going there again and again. The staff is very friendly and service is very swift. The buffet-food is prepared afresh all the time, and the drinks are quite cheap too. All in all a great place to go for a relaxed evening out with friends or partner. My only qualm is about some of the clients who can be quite trashy (hamalli), yet this is something which is to be expected due to the fact that the place offers such a good deal!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pieta, Malta
“Right place for some good Chinese food on a budget”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

The restaurant is buffet, without option of a la carte. The price is very cheap, but this does not mean that the buffet is cheap in quality. It is not the best around, but it is pretty good and there is a lot to choose from, including desert. Been there a few times, as a couple and also as a group. Definitely worth a try!!!

• Visited March 2013