“best indian” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Manchester, United Kingdom
“best indian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

the food here is excellent it is the BEST indian food I have tasted, ive been here 7 or 8 times now and have never been disappointed. also the lad that takes your order could not be nicer. keep up the good work fellas

• Visited September 2012

“Best Indian in Malta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

The food is by far the best in Malta! Fresh ingredients from India... Staff are Friendly and the head chef fans Owner will always come out to say hello. The mix tandoori is a must!

• Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Bland”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

There are not many Indian restaurants in Bugibba so we were excited to stumble across this on a walk around. Unfortunately as soon as we opened the menu we wished we had got up and left due to the high price of the dishes. 5 euro for the rice alone!
Anyhow we really were keen to eat some indian food so we stayed thinking for the price we will paying you may get some lovely grub. Unfortunately this was not the case, the food from the starter to the main was bland and only 2 sauces for the poppadoms. After the meal we left quite disappointed as well as 40 euro out of pocket for a meal for 2. It certainally was not the best indian I have ever had.

Visited April 2013
Qawra
“Very good indian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Very good indian food, Good value if you are 2 couples or more, staff helpful yet a little amateurish, ambiance is a bit outdated and the air feels a bit stuffy. Would benefit a lot from a good renovation of the place and from an open window for some fresh air. Overall very good food.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St. Paul's Bay, Malta
“My Favourite Resturant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Is it possible to become addicted to food or to a restaurant?
Well in my case that's exactly what has happened. I'm dreaming of coming back every time I leave, and I can still feel how good the food was even when I'm not there and their Tika Masala is out of this world. Of course I haven't tested all restaurants in Malta nor in the world so my comparison might be somewhat limited and of course personal and subjective, but in my book it's the only restaurant I need, so... I never go elsewhere. The service is excellent and the atmosphere is friendly and it's easy to become "friends" with the staff, so for any mayor occasion like anniversaries and such, this is thus far my only option. Addicted? YES I AM... but not to drugs, rather... Indian food at the New Madras Restaurant in Bugibba with a nice bottle of wine, I'm going there today... again! And will continue to do so for as long as I can leave my apartment. (The date of October 2012 is because I've spent the winter elsewhere so it wasn't possible to visit before, but I have been there many many times in the past.)

• Visited October 2012