“Avoid like the plague.” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Bognor Bar & Restaurant is under NEW MANEGMENT
“Avoid like the plague.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Disgusting place. I visited Bognor a few nights ago with my girlfriend. The place was dirty, the food was horrible and we witnessed the waiters putting pieces of food from plates that diners had finished with back into containers (I guess to be recycled). We also watched the waiters eating off diners plates.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

32% Recommend
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Good value for money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Had three nice evening meals here. Friendly welcoming staff, good food, large portions. Never had room for a dessert! Good Maltese wine to drink. Lovely outlook over bay.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Co Kildare
“Worst member of staff ever, wish I could give a minus score”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

We stopped here last night (25th July) just for a cocktail and got a nice seat looking out over the sea. We ordered Mojitos and they were just ok had Lemon instead of Lime and very few mint leaves. We had not been given a bill so we just went up to pay. The Maltease girl serving behind the counter was unbelievably rude. She shouted at us, and I am not exaggerating when I say shouted at us, because we did not know our table number! She demanded we go back to find it but I refused and told her she was the rudest person I had ever met. One of the other staff members spoke to her in Maltease and she somehow managed to find our bill. I am sorry now that I did not ask for the manager or at least take down her name but I was so so shocked by her outburst. I have worked in customer service for many years and sometimes I might have felt like shouting at a customer but you simly can not treat customers the way she treated us. I do not know how she has a job and I think it is fair to say I will not be going back.

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
London
“Started ok and went downhill”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

We went here for lunch one day and ordered from the three course set menu, which was reasonably priced. The food was really tasty although I'm not sure how fresh it was. Had a microwaved feel about it. The view is just stunning. The service was slow and we had to remind the staff to bring the bill before getting up to find someone on the third occasion, which meant we'd finished our food, but were there about 40 minutes trying to pay. The place wasn't busy. Us and maybe four other tables, so no reason for it. There were lots of staff walking around trying to look busy, but not really doing very much.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Constanta, Romania
“Nice people and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

A terrace / restaurant welcoming, clean and very good service. The portions are huge, food is tasty. I was 2 times a week and serving octopus in wine was a delicios. Also, find here an excellent cream-coffee, only 2.5 euros. Prices are ok, but attention to the bill. Sometimes wrong, but not intentionally, so inadvertently.

• Visited June 2012