My son a friend and I have just come back from a week at the Sunny Coast, this is our second visit, we had a great time, the apartment was excellent, a twin bedroom, double room and two pull down sofas in the main room, a well equipped kitchen, plenty of hot water at all times, housekeeping was good, reception was always very helpful, our balcony had a sea view which was lovely, the only problem was the air con, still much to noisy, but would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunny Coast Resort and Spa is ideally located in one of Malta's most beautiful bays. The Resort offers an easy and relaxing experience and has its own Leisure Centre, situated in a separate area across the hotel by the water's edge together with its private beach, large outdoor swimming pool together with a children's pool, three jacuzzis, a heated indoor pool, sauna and massage rooms, squash court, games room and a fully air-conditioned gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sunny Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Coast Hotel Qawra
- Sunny Coast Resort And Spa
- Sunny Coast Resort & Spa Malta/Qawra