i'd like to start by say that the staff ,both on the front desk , cleaning staff and restaurant staff, were all very friendly and helpful.I was extremely impressed that a card and bottle of wine were in our room for my wifes birthday.The lobby, bar and restaurant area were very clean and tidy.The room we had, had an amazing view from the bedroom out across the bay.The room was very well equipped, with all cooking utensils and pots and pans,cuttlery,cups, plates and glasses. Unfortunatly the weather on the first couple of days was not great so spent a bit of time in our room.The unfortunate downside to this was the lack of television channels. this was not so much of an issue when the weather warmed up and we got out and about exploring the beautiful island. Theres a bus stop right outside the hotel and the buses are really good value and regular.The pool area is great with kids pool and its right next to the sea.All in All i we were very pleased with everything. Once again thankyou .
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Coast Hotel Qawra
- Sunny Coast Hotel
- Sunny Coast Resort And Spa
- Sunny Coast Resort & Spa Malta/Qawra
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunny Coast Resort and Spa is ideally located in one of Malta's most beautiful bays. The Resort offers an easy and relaxing experience and has its own Leisure Centre, situated in a separate area across the hotel by the water's edge together with its private beach, large outdoor swimming pool together with a children's pool, three jacuzzis, a heated indoor pool, sauna and massage rooms, squash court, games room and a fully air-conditioned gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sunny Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.