We stayed in this resort, last week, we had a very good experience, the staff were friendly,rooms clean, we have 2 comments- (1) The Hotel was not sign posted well, was difficult to find, especially when you drive from airport. (2) The Internet connection was expensive 2.5 euros per hour, even in lobby it was limited connection. In Malta Internet is is free in many places, coffee shops, restaurants, we think the hotel should offer free wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunny Coast Resort and Spa is ideally located in one of Malta's most beautiful bays. The Resort offers an easy and relaxing experience and has its own Leisure Centre, situated in a separate area across the hotel by the water's edge together with its private beach, large outdoor swimming pool together with a children's pool, three jacuzzis, a heated indoor pool, sauna and massage rooms, squash court, games room and a fully air-conditioned gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunny Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Coast Hotel Qawra
- Sunny Coast Resort And Spa
- Sunny Coast Resort & Spa Malta/Qawra