Me and my boyfriend stayed at this hotel on the 15th Sept and i have nothing but good things to say...the reception staff were very pleasant right from being greeted when we first arrived to the day we were leaving nothing was too much trouble for them they did everything they could to help.
We stayed in room 325 i dont know what the other rooms were like but ours was lovely we had a side sea room view with balcony which was lovely. The room was very spacious lots of room for two people we didnt use the air con as the ceiling fan was enough to keep the room cool during the day. The bathroom was also of a good size there was no problems like other people have mentioned, the maids were brilliant they came everyday to change the bedding and the towels even though we werent fussed about them changed everyday some days we even put the do not disturb sign on the door and they still came to make sure we didnt want them to change them, this is brilliant when you consider how many rooms they have to clean!
We stayed all inclusive and i have to say i was quite impressed there was lots of choice at breakfast, lunch and dinner the only problem we did have was my boyfriend is vegetarian and he found it very difficult to find something that he could eat and really enjoy the pasta sometimes had meat in so even this was off the menu and after eating just salad and potatoes for dinner began to become a pain for him after the first few days.
Dont know why people are moaning about sunbeds we were there when it was busy and we didnt have a problem getting one at all we didnt even have to race down at 6am to put our towels on there are plenty of sunbeds for everyone! I think some people just get a kick out of moaning all the time! There was no dirt in the pool it was cleaned on a regular basis and was never busy, the busiest part was the kids slide!
For the party go-ers head down to Paceville its a brilliant night out, the Havana club plays all the latest club tunes had a brilliant time!
Had a lovely stay in Malta would definately go back again. I would like to thank all the staff for a pleasant and relaxing holiday!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seashells Resort at Suncrest has been a leading 4 star hotel on the Maltese Islands since its very first days and has kept its tradition of hospitality within the AX group throughout the years. We decided that it was time to give the hotel a face-lift so during the winter months the hotel will be going through an extensive renovation programme with its doors re-opening on the 1st of April 2015. The property is conveniently located on the Salina to St Paul's Bay Promenade, merely a few minutes' walk away from the National Aquarium. Right opposite the hotel entrance guests can also find a very handy bus stop. Take a left outside of the hotel and you will immediately start walking towards all the hustle and bustle of Bugibba and Qawra, the main tourist hub on the island. Take a right and you'll be heading out on to the coast road for a 20 minute drive to St Julian's to enjoy the most popular night life spot in Malta. The hotel is located on the seafront for fantastic views of the Mediterranean and the best sunrise anyone could hope to wake up to. Guests can enjoy a sea water pool and pool bar (weather permitting) enabling them to experience a truly Mediterranean holiday. For the younger audience a kid's pool, fun boat and slide promise fun, activity and excitement. The Carisma Spa and Turkish bath (Hammam) will continue to pamper guests in a more intimate and relaxed atmosphere. Get ready for the new face of the Seashells Resort at Suncrest, your number one resort for individual, corporate and family travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Seashells Resort at Suncrest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seashells Resort At Suncrest Hotel Qawra
- Suncrest Hotel Qawra
- Seashells Resort At Suncrest Malta/Qawra