just arrived back from the seashells sunrest in Qawra.We booked through thomas cook.Be warned you can't get your room until 3pm.Your travel agent doesn't tell this.my mom who had travelled with had to get changed in the luggage room when we arrived.The reception staff didn't offer us a room for us to get changed in when we arrived around 11am in the morning.The staff in the dining room are too quick to take you plates away from your table.My mom had her plate taken away and she hadn't even finished her dinner.Turn your back really and your plate is gone.Also,the dining staff need to smile alot more,especially the young girls,the men are ok and friendly.The cleaners who clean your rooms are brilliant.There are no tea/coffee making facilties in the rooms,you have to hire them at a daily rate.I think was around 1.80 euros per day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seashells Resort at Suncrest is located directly on the seafront overlooking the picturesque bay of Qawra. The hotel is located in a stunning location, just few minutes away from various entertainment facilities. It has superb facilities and offers a friendly atmosphere. It is the right place for families with children that are looking for a relaxing holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Seashells Resort at Suncrest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seashells Resort At Suncrest Hotel Qawra
- Suncrest Hotel Qawra
- Seashells Resort At Suncrest Malta/Qawra