We have just got back from staying at the Suncrest. Myself , my husband and another couple. After reading reviews before we went, were a bit worried, but the hotel was lovely. The rooms are in need of an update but our room was a good size, plenty of storage space,good hot shower every day, air con that worked perfectly well plus a ceiling fan and it was really clean. We did upgrade and paid for a sea view, which was fantastic and the lady on reception put herself out so we could have 2 rooms next to each other. All the staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. If I had to complain about one thing it would be the lack of staff at peak meal times in the restaurant, there just was not enough of them to cope. The variety of food was good if some times repetetive. Evening entertainment was a bit boring, especially the chap that did the karaoke, he has no personality and you could not understand him ! The pool area is lovely with spectacular views and is cleaned every night. The hotel is in a nice location and only a 5 minute walk to bus terminus in Bugibba from wherer you can get to all of Malta cheaply and quickly. All in all we had a really good holiday and I would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seashells Resort at Suncrest has been a leading 4 star hotel on the Maltese Islands since its very first days and has kept its tradition of hospitality within the AX group throughout the years. We decided that it was time to give the hotel a face-lift so during the winter months the hotel will be going through an extensive renovation programme with its doors re-opening on the 1st of April 2015. The property is conveniently located on the Salina to St Paul's Bay Promenade, merely a few minutes' walk away from the National Aquarium. Right opposite the hotel entrance guests can also find a very handy bus stop. Take a left outside of the hotel and you will immediately start walking towards all the hustle and bustle of Bugibba and Qawra, the main tourist hub on the island. Take a right and you'll be heading out on to the coast road for a 20 minute drive to St Julian's to enjoy the most popular night life spot in Malta. The hotel is located on the seafront for fantastic views of the Mediterranean and the best sunrise anyone could hope to wake up to. Guests can enjoy a sea water pool and pool bar (weather permitting) enabling them to experience a truly Mediterranean holiday. For the younger audience a kid's pool, fun boat and slide promise fun, activity and excitement. The Carisma Spa and Turkish bath (Hammam) will continue to pamper guests in a more intimate and relaxed atmosphere. Get ready for the new face of the Seashells Resort at Suncrest, your number one resort for individual, corporate and family travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Orbitz, HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your Seashells Resort at Suncrest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seashells Resort At Suncrest Hotel Qawra
- Suncrest Hotel Qawra
- Seashells Resort At Suncrest Malta/Qawra