Stayed for 4 nights all inclusive at the seashells for a rest after touring Italy it is a very good hotel if you just want to relax. There is a large pool area which overlooks the sea and has plenty of sun beds.
Food and drink were good and plentiful served by friendly staff. Pay the extra for a sea view room with balcony, much nicer room.
Qawra itself is a very quite area and probably more suited to older folk or those that just want to relax around the pool.
Getting about is very easy in Malta the public bus service is frequent on time and comfortable an all day ticket is 2.60 Euro’s.
A big thanks to the staff for a very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seashells Resort at Suncrest has been a leading 4 star hotel on the Maltese Islands since its very first days and has kept its tradition of hospitality within the AX group throughout the years. We decided that it was time to give the hotel a face-lift so during the winter months the hotel will be going through an extensive renovation programme with its doors re-opening on the 1st of April 2015. The property is conveniently located on the Salina to St Paul's Bay Promenade, merely a few minutes' walk away from the National Aquarium. Right opposite the hotel entrance guests can also find a very handy bus stop. Take a left outside of the hotel and you will immediately start walking towards all the hustle and bustle of Bugibba and Qawra, the main tourist hub on the island. Take a right and you'll be heading out on to the coast road for a 20 minute drive to St Julian's to enjoy the most popular night life spot in Malta. The hotel is located on the seafront for fantastic views of the Mediterranean and the best sunrise anyone could hope to wake up to. Guests can enjoy a sea water pool and pool bar (weather permitting) enabling them to experience a truly Mediterranean holiday. For the younger audience a kid's pool, fun boat and slide promise fun, activity and excitement. The Carisma Spa and Turkish bath (Hammam) will continue to pamper guests in a more intimate and relaxed atmosphere. Get ready for the new face of the Seashells Resort at Suncrest, your number one resort for individual, corporate and family travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Seashells Resort at Suncrest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seashells Resort At Suncrest Hotel Qawra
- Suncrest Hotel Qawra
- Seashells Resort At Suncrest Malta/Qawra