Just returned home from a two week trip to Malta. One week at Park Lane and second week at another Apt. The first week was our 12th visit to Park Lane and as usual the room was excellent, not our usual though just as good. We don't usually have a separate bedroom but this one was OK. To be honest the furniture was a bit tired looking but the whole place has was being renovated a bit at a time and Rome wasn't built in a day. The reception is beautiful and so comfortable to just relax and chill out and there is also tables and chairs outside where you can sit in the sun. There is also free wifi in reception and in apartments which is very handy. The staff can't do enough for you and have become friends. It was mostly Barbara, Danka, Andrea and of course wonderful Braulio who we met for the first time and felt he had been there for years he knew exactly how to take care of the guests. We were sorry to leave for our other apartment and when we got there it was terrible we stayed two nights and booked the only room vacant back at Park Lane. Andrea came and collected us in the morning and took us back to Park Lane. The room was a small studio but when we opened the door it was like night and day compared to the apartments we were supposed to be staying in. We even had a jaccusi so instead of our second week being ruined Park Lane came to the rescue and again we had a wonderful last 5 days. We have booked for next year and Andrea also booked our flights for us so we just have to sit back and look forward to our next visit. Wouldn't stay anywhere else so give it a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Lane Aparthotel offers 25 tastefully-furnished, comfortable self-catering apartments and 3 single hotel rooms and features a rooftop outdoor pool and terrace with stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea. All apartments enjoy a furnished balcony and most offer pleasant city views or partial sea-views. The apartments include a fully-equipped private kitchenette. LCD televisions come with satellite channels and free movie channels and business-friendly amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi and direct-dial telephone. In addition, rooms include complimentary bottled water on arrival, irons & ironing boards and a safe is also available. Private bathrooms include a bath with shower attachment and complimentary toiletries, and a hair dryer is available in the room. Friendly, multilingual staff offer personalised service to help with all your holiday requirements and assistance with trips and tours. Airport transfers can be arranged by the hotel. Housekeeping is offered daily and wake-up calls can be requested. The Park Lane serves full breakfast and guests can order drinks at the Lobby Bar and enjoy them in the outdoor patio (weather-permitting). The hotel also offers complimentary high-speed wireless internet throughout the hotel and guest-rooms, a wide-screen TV in the lobby and a free library. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Park Lane Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Lane Aparthotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Hotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Malta/Qawra