We arrived at the Park Lane a bit frazzled, having been booked into very poor accommodation elsewhere by our travel agent and feeling our 4 day break was turning into a disaster 2 days in. It was pure luck, having spent an hour in a local internet cafe in Qawra. We were met by a very welcoming Barbara, who immediately offered to show us the studio to reassure us - once bitten twice shy! We had a lovely view from our studio apartment on the 3rd floor, which was modern, bright and airy. The sunbathing area and small pool on the roof felt a million miles away from the busy streets below, with views to die for, especially at sunset. A great quality breakfast was provided, with all the choice and little touches that make a real difference. What made it best, however, for us was the staff. Nothing was too much trouble, booking taxis, offering advice, and adding to the overall sense of calm and peaceful. Dont be worried about the proximity of the bus station and the busy location - it really felt quiet and peaceful. We had a fantastic second 2 days of our short break, thanks to all the staff, and have left Malta with good memories and an intention to return in the future. Andy and Gill, fife, Scotland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Lane Aparthotel offers 25 tastefully-furnished, comfortable self-catering apartments and 3 single hotel rooms and features a rooftop outdoor pool and terrace with stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea. All apartments enjoy a furnished balcony and most offer pleasant city views or partial sea-views. The apartments include a fully-equipped private kitchenette. LCD televisions come with satellite channels and free movie channels and business-friendly amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi and direct-dial telephone. In addition, rooms include complimentary bottled water on arrival, irons & ironing boards and a safe is also available. Private bathrooms include a bath with shower attachment and complimentary toiletries, and a hair dryer is available in the room. Friendly, multilingual staff offer personalised service to help with all your holiday requirements and assistance with trips and tours. Airport transfers can be arranged by the hotel. Housekeeping is offered daily and wake-up calls can be requested. The Park Lane serves full breakfast and guests can order drinks at the Lobby Bar and enjoy them in the outdoor patio (weather-permitting). The hotel also offers complimentary high-speed wireless internet throughout the hotel and guest-rooms, a wide-screen TV in the lobby and a free library. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Park Lane Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Lane Aparthotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Hotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Malta/Qawra