“Great Place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Lincoln
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Very good restaurant. Went twice during our 7 night stay. Menu choice fabulous, so much to choose from. I can't stress more, the waiters were fantastic, nothing was too much trouble. Food was served piping hot and plenty of it. The restaurant is quite spacious inside and tables not too close together. I would certainly recommend.

Visited April 2013

83% Recommend
“Not a good experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

To be fair I must say that my wife enjoyed her meal (different menu item to mine) but the piza I had must rate as one of the worst if not the very worst I have ever had (and I am a piza lover and have eaten piza on four continents).
In addition to the piza toppings being yuk! I was ill with the trots for two days after this meal and in all honesty can only put it down to this meal as at all other meals that day we had eaten the same food as each other and my wife had no effects.
Pizalover

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Derby
“Simple food executed well.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Established in 1985 Milk & Coffee: Restaurant – Pizzeria – Cafe is situated across from the Bugibba Bus Station and is a convenient stop for morning coffee or afternoon tea. But we also found that their Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner menu was excellent. The portion sizes, like most places in Malta, are very large however, if you require a smaller portion, you can opt for the “starter” size at a reduced cost. The service was good and prompt the food served hot and was very tasty. The pasta dishes were very well put together and it’s a shame that we only found this little gem towards the end of our stay.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cirencester
“VALUE FOR MONEY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

This establishment is clean,service good likewise its breakfasts.Cost are very reasonable with surroundings excellent.

Visited January 2013
Cumbria
“Good - unless the waitress is having a bad day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I spent a lot of money there as I was self-catering, and had some excellent food and wine, and generally the chaps were friendly. Only probs were that they don't have brown bread for breakfast, and Malta has a wonderful variety of excellent breads, so I frequented the nearby Ted's and that opposite his instead, and the waitress had her off days and became increasingly rude. So I stopped going there in my third week.

• Visited December 2012