“Have been going to this bar for 4 years” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 20 things to do in Qawra
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Have been going to this bar for 4 years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

My wife and I have been visiting Simons for 4 years,but this is my first review of it.This is the best bar I have visited in Malta.There is live entertainment every night and we usually go on Wednes day for Joe Cutajar who is a very experienced entertainer,and makes our Wednesdays go with a swing,Saturdays are Simon on keyboards,and the Unknown band are on Thursday.Mondays and Fridays are The Elvis nights with Redant,as Elvis Tenderly,these are fantastic nights and so popular booking is recommended.Service in the bar is excellent even at busy times,and drinks are reasonably priced.Simon and Josie are really nice people and make us feel welcome everytime we come in the Elvis memorabilia is fantastic.Cannot wait till Spring till we return

Hull UK
“Fantastic night out / Great Elvis Tribute”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Me and my husband are just back from a week holiday in Malta where we came across Simon's Elvis Tribute Bar. The place is like an Elvis museum with loots of memorabilia and bits and pieces of Elvis. Free entertainment all week and reasonable prices on drinks.

We booked to see the Elvis show on Friday and all I can say is ohh what a great night we had. We actually had to go back to see the Monday show. To us the ETA SOUNDED GREAT and cannot surely agree with pemyjami DISAPPOINTED comment. And from the reviews here theres a lot of people who don't agree.

You can check this guy out his name is REDENT FALZON and then judge for yourself !!

I recommend this bar to everyone.

Birmingham, UK
28 attraction reviews
“We had to visit four times it was so good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

What a great friendly, well run bar / club! Simon and Josie run a great business, but they really seem to enjoy and take pride in making their guests have a great time.

We bumped into Simon and Josie on different occasions outside of the bar, they both recognised us and took time to say hello and chat, even remembering our names...how friendly is that??

Great memorabilia, really interesting even if you're not a massive fan. Likewise Redents Elvis act is captivating and will get everyone rocking and singing..what an asset to the bar!

Other acts and nights here, such as the Rat Pack night were equally good.

We will be back next year I'm sure!

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Good Place To Visit In Malta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We went into the Elvis Tribute Bar for only the one drink but whilst there we had a good laugh. The singer was a very good Elvis Tribute and it was overall a nice atmosphere. Mainly for the older generation.

Okehampton, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
“Disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

If you are a diehard Elvis fan then go and have a look at all the memorabillia,it's great to wander around the bar looking at the many bits n bobs........as a diehard Elvis fan all my life I was so looking forward to going to see the tribute act everybody keeps raving about,we tried to book seats for the Friday night but as it was fully booked we booked for the Monday night.We took our seats and I was so excited for the show to start at 9pm.

What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not once did I think this guy sounded like Elvis.

I couldn't believe how anyone could rave about how good this guy is.....don't get me wrong the guy CAN sing and he does have a great voice ( as himself ) but Elvis HE IS NOT!!!!

There's a FABULOUS Elvis tribute in Coral Bay,Cyprus.

So next time you want to see a proper Elvis tribute DON'T go to Qawra!!!!!