“BBQ night” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Qawra
“BBQ night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We had a beautiful evening during the BBQ night celebrating our friends birthday party. Fantastic place for good food and for group parties.
Sure this is going to be my favourite restaurant.
Fantastic staff and enjoyed a nice drink with the owners Martin and Rachel very pleasant

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Dublin, Ireland
“The best view from table on the island”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

This restaurant is right on the seafront, you can almost touch the sea from the table. We went there specifically for seafood but they had a Chinese menu as well. Great service and reasonable prices. Red maltese wine should also be sampled here.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“The best food in Qawra”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

The best food in Qawra, after three weeks we tried most places. Also the best location downstairs where you can sit by the sea. I don't know about working conditions, but if the owner does not appreciate his staff it's tragic. The service is excellent and the food homemade by a geeat chef (including the beef burgers). Warmly recommended.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Thou shall have one heck of a fishy upon a little dishy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I saw this little place, it looked like a shack jutting out over the ocean and I was drawn in by it's rustic charm, but avoided it initially because there was no one eating there and it said "Chinese", "Pizza", "Fish" on the windows that I thought was a little odd.

I'm so glad I decided to give it a try. I had the fresh grilled swordfish and no tell of a lie, the steak was the size of the plate. It was like an episode of Man vs Food, but I ate it all because it was so fresh and so delicious it would have been an insult to my taste buds not to. A friend had the Maltese Pizza and said it was the best pizza she'd ever had. I tried the cheese and she was right.

The only thing to rival the food was the view. Absolutely stunning visit of Qawra harbour. I'd eat there every week if it wasn't a 3 hour plane trip away.

Visited June 2013
Surrey
“Lovely meals and great views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed two evening meals here on a recent holiday. The food was very good and the service was excellent, though the one waitress came under pressure when more customers arrived, but she remained diligent. The location and view over Salina Bay was really nice.

• Visited April 2013