“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 79 Restaurants in Qawra
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Doing business, Bar scene, Romantic, Dining on a budget, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Incognito first opened its doors to patrons in 1974. The name Incognito as it suggests 'unknown' derives from the fact that qawra was almost in existent at the time .the rest is history, all Malta knows Incognito's ! The venue consists of two main areas, the restaurant and terrace and the lounge bar with large open air terraces. Offering great meals from €10 and cocktails and drinks. The seperate lounge bar offers live music and entertainment daily.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Best places around. Steaks are amazing, staff are excellent. Best place I had dinner in all the times I've been to malta.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
“Great food, loved the live music!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I'm not so sure my girlfriend loved the music as much as she had to deal with me singing along and rocking on my chair to the live singer who managed to sound like elvis, Iglesias (sr.) and all the other old school Las Vegas show guys, when he performed their songs. I prefer to think she did though!

We once again during our stay went with seafood and shellfish, as we love it, and we weren't disappointed. The meal was very, very good, and the music topped it off for me. Good service, pleasant table, etc.

We were too full for desert, so went with a liquid one instead. In the interest of an honest review I'll admit that the daquiries weren't incredibly good/well-made, but that is a very minor drawback - and they must have done their trick, I danced my way to the hotel singing Sinatra afterwards!

Oh, and the owner looked like a younger James Caan! He looked proper intimidating, but was actually very friendly. ;) I liked his style!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Charles McLaughlin”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Nice place to eat. Very good service though did have bother gettinf bill at end. Perhaps they thought we would have another bottle of wine! Just a triffle on the dear side though acceptable for a apecial night out

Wallsend, United Kingdom
“Still the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Have just returned from another trip to Malta. Once again we ate at Incognito three times in two weeks. The food and the staff here are excellent. The food is always fresh and cooked to perfection.Well done Michael and staff. Will definitely be back the next time we are in Malta.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“It could've been better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Unfortunatley not what i was expecting! They only had pizza, not any other kind of food. And the pizza was really not that good, it was too cooked and it had an awkard taste. I liked the serving because the waiter was from my country and he was nice, but thats kind of all...