“great old motors” 5 of 5 stars

Grimsby, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“great old motors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

excellent collection of old bikes cars and scooters with a range of model cars. lifesize figures in fashions to suit the period and it is like a walk back in time good value

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Lincoln, United Kingdom
28 attraction reviews
“Petrol-Heads' Paradise !!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

If you like motor cars this is a must-see on your agenda. It was wonderful for me to see a large number of vehicles in the museum that I have owned in my life from my first Lambretta LD150 to the XJS Cabriolet, but the highlight of the excellent exhibition is the Triumph TR3. The owner and founder of the museum told me that it had cost £10,000 to buy and then another £40,000 to restore! And it shows - it really must be the best example of the marque anywhere in the world. If you're a TR Register member (as I used to be) you really must make a pilgrimage here!!!!

Sheffield
11 attraction reviews
“Best Retro Museum I've Seen Anywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I don't normally enjoy car museums but this one was excellent as it also has retro tv's, radio's, pinball & slot machines as well as old camera's & typewriters. The car's are well spaced out for photo's with excellent info signs. The DVD is excellent value at 3 Euro's. we will visit again next time we visit Malta

Catania, Sicily
7 attraction reviews
“Great variety of rare cars”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

We loved this museum. There were some cars I didn't even know existed and I am a bit of a gear head. I also saw some cars up close that I have only ever read about. My daughters and son all loved it too and each picked out their favorite. My favorite was the Jaguar XK140 - beautiful.

cardiff
5 attraction reviews
“If you like cars ...DON'T MISS THIS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Much bigger inside, some really nice cars , lots of 1950-60's british stuff, loved the MK1 Lotus Cortina and some lovely Italian machinery, well worth the admission price, very well laid out.

Visited May 2012