Istayed at the Dolmen in Bruggiba on a pilgrimage to Malta. (st Pauls footsteps). Its unbelievably good value for money, stunning views, good food, evening ents, quiet areas and pool areas and a spa. And just 5 mins from one of the lovliest areas for swimming - Qwara, full of locals. The best thing though was the service and the staff. They couldn't've been more flexible or helpful, and this despite being busy busy (its popular this hotel). For example, I wanted to extend my stay a few days, and they were full on 1 of the extra nights- so they let me kip down with a few fellow pilgrims and put a bed in their room - at no extra charge - for that night, so I wouldnt have to change hotels. Just great service. I was up at 4am to catch a flight and the night shift got me a cup of tea and bundled me into the right taxi, did all the thinking in fact, which i find hard in the wee early hours! A really wonderful place to stay, and in the process of being futher improved by a lovely face lifting coat or two. Pick either the trendy aircon rooms or the carpeted, more traditional ones if sunken baths aren't your style Go, its great...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful located at the waters edge, the 4 star hotel boasts 375 guest rooms and 38 highly finished superior rooms and suites with panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea and St. Paul’s Islands. All bedrooms and suites are fully air-conditioned, centrally, heated and have their own private bathroom, safe deposit box, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, radio, mini-bar and hair dryers. The majority of the rooms have a balcony or terrace.The hotel’s general facilities include a Conferece Centre, Casino, an A La Carte Restaurant, Buffet Restaurant, Piano Cocktails Bar, Wine Bar, Cafeteria, Swim-Up Bar, Night Club and Caribbean Style Beach Club offering a variety of water-sports, a Diving Centre, Bars and Restaurant.Four outdoor swimming pools are located within the hotel together with one dedicated for children. The newly designed Spa incorporates state of the art Therapy rooms with the latest equipment as well as a Fitness Room, Indoor Pool with hydro massage and sauna. Within the hotel’s garden two tennis courts are available.Animation Activities are provided on a daily basis together with a kids club during the summer months. A regular entertainment is held during the evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Expedia, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Dolmen Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolmen Hotel St. Paul`s Bay
- Dolmen Hotel St Pauls Bay
- Dolmen Hotel Malta
- Dolmen Resort Hotel Malta