stayed 21/4 to 28/4 paid extra for superior deluxe sea view efficient check in but no offer of porter excellent view of pool/baybut mismatched furniture on balcony .and room very basic although spotless.
had fridge but safe is extra charge
thinga are not in full swing but the pools are nice with plenty of sunbeds entertainment team good during day
lovely pool complex through tunnel on rocky shore but nothing open yet so able to grab Balinese bed and enjoy infinity pool!!!!
hotel location is excellent with bars restaurants shops close by.
we hireda car /car park extra 9 euros for week and barrier wasn't working properly so had to get help from reception who had the attitude that it was us but it was lots of cars and it suddenly worked next day!!
hotel is a conference venue so it is busy
we were b&b restaurant was chaos open 7-10 but nearly impossible to find a seat staff slow to clear and reset food average allself service no egg chef /bacon only 3 days condiments poor quality an unpleasant unfriendly experience not 4 star but you wont starve
had a couple of lunches at café delos excellent not overpriced
casino is in hotel and is same as on our last visit 15 years ago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful located at the waters edge, the 4 star hotel boasts 375 guest rooms and 38 highly finished superior rooms and suites with panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea and St. Paul’s Islands. All bedrooms and suites are fully air-conditioned, centrally, heated and have their own private bathroom, safe deposit box, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, radio, mini-bar and hair dryers. The majority of the rooms have a balcony or terrace.The hotel’s general facilities include a Conferece Centre, Casino, an A La Carte Restaurant, Buffet Restaurant, Piano Cocktails Bar, Wine Bar, Cafeteria, Swim-Up Bar, Night Club and Caribbean Style Beach Club offering a variety of water-sports, a Diving Centre, Bars and Restaurant.Four outdoor swimming pools are located within the hotel together with one dedicated for children. The newly designed Spa incorporates state of the art Therapy rooms with the latest equipment as well as a Fitness Room, Indoor Pool with hydro massage and sauna. Within the hotel’s garden two tennis courts are available.Animation Activities are provided on a daily basis together with a kids club during the summer months. A regular entertainment is held during the evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Dolmen Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolmen Hotel St. Paul`s Bay
- Dolmen Hotel St Pauls Bay
- Dolmen Hotel Malta
- Dolmen Resort Hotel Malta