“Very professional diving center” 5 of 5 stars

(+356) 7906 3462
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Malta & Aquatica 5 Star Dive Centre, where dedication and professionalism come together to form a friendly environment that you can trust.Come join the adventure of diving in Malta and let us be your trusted guides to a memorable diving experience that you will never forget.Our service provides all divers with enjoyable, flexible and highly customised packages. With a fresh and friendly attitude we aim to ensure everyone enjoys a great day.OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND
Holte
6 attraction reviews
“Very professional diving center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

While in Malta I decided to go for a try-a-dive (a 6 meter beginners dive). I got in touch with Aquatica and they were very good at arranging it all, as well as a pick up from our hotel. Upon our arrival we were given all the necessary equipment and then off we went to a nearby bay.
There, we went through a bit of theory including hand signs and what to do if we were in trouble. Then we slowly made our way into the water, going over the safety procedure and then went further in, until we were out in the open water.
The dive was about 45 minutes and the instructor was very observant and keeping an eye out for us. He showed us sea cucumbers and pointed us in the direction of fish, and midway through we did a few fun acrobatics as well.

It was a magical experience, and I will definitely be doing more diving with Aquatica in the future!

Visited July 2012

• Polish first
London UK
5 attraction reviews
“Professional and good value.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I booked a 10 dive package with Aquatica which was very good value, especially as the equipment was included. The quality of equipment was very good and seemed to be well maintained. On one dive my octopus only had a pressure gauge and, being a simple soul with no dive computer, I asked for a combined depth and pressure gauge and was promptly given one. As a comparatively inexperienced diver, I really wanted to improve my techniques and the instructors were good at doing that. There were a couple of minor niggles, which was common with other divers at the same time. First the instructors should take more care in grouping divers of similar experience and ability and not having mixed ability divers in the same group. It makes it very boring for the experienced divers. At all dive sites the instructors gave a good pre-dive briefing often accompanied by a very informative sketch map, but there were a couple of dives where the briefing was so perfunctory as to be of little use and on one dive no brief at all. When diving with Aquatica and it is a rare occasion when there is no briefing, so ask for one and it will be given.
Overall it is a good company with good kit, highly professional instructors and good value. I look forward to diving with them next year.

Visited August 2012
Brighton
“Relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

These guys really know what there doing!
The diving was well run and safe!
John our guide for the week great fun and shown us some nice wrecks and marine life.

Offer dive centres around the would could lean a thing our two from these guys

Visited March 2012
Newcastle, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Very good dive centre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I completed my open water and advanced PADI training with aquatica and found the whole organisation very friendly, safe and efficient. Daryl is an obviously highly accomplished diver, trainer and guide as is Dave his English chief instructor/guide. He has always had the right number of qualified guides and instructors when I have dived with them. They offer a pick up/drop off service which I would recommend as it’s better to get a day’s diving off to a calm and well organised start. I would recommend them without hesitation and will continue to dive with them whenever I visit Malta.

Visited May 2012
Bromley, United Kingdom
29 attraction reviews
“Friendly, honest dive centre!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, often going well beyond what I've come to expect! The kit is first class, the local knowledge is excellent and I would strongly recommend this to anyone diving in Malta.

Visited July 2012