Stayed for a week in early April with partner and our 14 month old daughter. Would echo many of the previous comments - a high quality establishment both in terms of the facilities and the excellent hospitality and care shown by the owners, Malvin and Amanda. Have been lucky enough to have stayed in some top-notch places worldwide and would rank Siena House right up there. Specific plus points:
- Location - I don't know Tuscany well but despite having a rural feel we were a short drive from numerous beautiful towns and countryside
- Room - stayed in Cortona - fantastic views, spacious and with the advantage of a large bath and walk in shower - very useful with a small child. Didn't see the other rooms but suspect they were equally good
- Breakfast - delicious, primarily home-made with high quality local produce, fabulous cappuccino
- There is a separate well equipped guest kitchen in an outbuilding. Ate out a lot of the time (plenty of good local restaurants) but really useful for preparing snacks for our little one or eating in
- GPS and co-ordinates provided - great when finding the best places to park in various towns and cities
- Extra touches e.g. booking restaurants, advice on where to go, room snacks, toys, baby carrier and cot provided (they have an older daughter)
Worth noting that whilst we travelled with a young child think this would also be ideal for couples - it is small enough for high quality personalised service but large enough to allow for privacy if desired.