We stayed at Siena House for two nights over the Easter weekend.
There are no words to say how beautiful the house is. We have been simply amazed by the great job Amanda and Malvin did in reastoring this ancient country house. Every detail is incredible, from the entrance, to the stairs, to the furniture in the room, the bathroom and the shower products. You can also find muffin and vin santo (typical wine of the area) available in front of the fireplace!
The breakfast is huge and amazing, all prepared with products grown in the house and its land! It is served in the kitchen-living room area which is also incredibly decorated!
The owners Amanda, Malvin and the little Scarlett are super nice and incredibly friendly and they make you feel at home from the first moment you enter the gate. We were so lucky to be able to have dinner with them one night and we chatted until late with a bottle of good red wine.
We left a piece of our heart in Siena House and we definately look forward to go back soon! It has been an incredibly good experience and we recomend this place to anyone would like to have unforgettable moments, we can assure you will not be disappointed at all!
Thanks again Amanda, Malvin and Scarlett for having made our stay so memorable! Thanks and see you soon!! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely old Tuscany on the outside, easy modern living within. Playful, functional and comfortable. Imagine the dream home that Holly Golightly and Peter Rabbit might share... and you've got the feel of the place ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Siena House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siena House Hotel Torrita Di Siena
- Siena House Province Of Siena/Torrita Di Siena, Italy