My husband and I spent two weeks in Italy for our honeymoon- 4 nights of which were at the Siena House. We have done a fair amount of travelling in our lives, and have never stayed at a better place than this. Of course the location is perfect for exploring the Tuscan countryside- but it was the people and the service that really set Siena House apart as the best of the best. The proprietors are a class act and know exactly how to run this house- we have privacy as needed, interaction as needed, wonderful breakfasts cooked by the owner set out looking over the vineyards, and delicious dinners either at local restuarants or dinners that we chose to cook with other guests that we befriended in the guest kitchen after picking fresh produce from the guest garden and drinking the local wines procured by the owners. I am the type of person that never likes eating at the same restaurant twice, let alone going to the same vacation spot or hotel twice (as there is so much to see in the world), but I honestly cannot wait to come back to Siena House. This might just be the most romantic place on Earth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely old Tuscany on the outside, easy modern living within. Playful, functional and comfortable. Imagine the dream home that Holly Golightly and Peter Rabbit might share... and you've got the feel of the place ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Siena House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siena House Hotel Torrita Di Siena
- Siena House Province Of Siena/Torrita Di Siena, Italy