We were there in the Summer of 2012. The house is beautiful, the hosts warm and inviting. The breakfasts were delicious, the housekeeping pristine. The room was tremendous, bath in the middle, stone shower. Our hosts just keeping making things easy, directions, reservations, anything. The views from our window of a vineyard were beautiful. The pool is great, in fact it was like our own private pool since there are only four couples there at a time. Make sure you drive around the back roads of Tuscany, a GPS is a necessity so you won't get lost. This was the best part of our Italy vacation. Well worth the price. Go!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely old Tuscany on the outside, easy modern living within. Playful, functional and comfortable. Imagine the dream home that Holly Golightly and Peter Rabbit might share... and you've got the feel of the place ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Siena House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siena House Hotel Torrita Di Siena
- Siena House Province Of Siena/Torrita Di Siena, Italy