We had a wonderful late summer holiday at the end of August at Siena House and photos I posted online were described as surreal by my friends. Great to have a pool on those hot days in August. Amanda and Malvin were extremely helpful in recommending restaurants, supermarkets for local produce, a local coop to buy a truffle slicer and an introduction to a local truffle supplier who came bearing a bag of earthy produce. They also helped us translate when we ran into a tiny car mishap along the way to them. Much has been said about the decor of the house but I'll say it again, it's stunning and very modern. Great Frette towels. Suffice to say, we didn't want to leave and hope to return for a week's uninterrupted stay next time and bring back some art!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely old Tuscany on the outside, easy modern living within. Playful, functional and comfortable. Imagine the dream home that Holly Golightly and Peter Rabbit might share... and you've got the feel of the place ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Siena House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siena House Hotel Torrita Di Siena
- Siena House Province Of Siena/Torrita Di Siena, Italy