First of all, everything the reviewers have said is true. Our visit to Siena House was so wonderful and exceeded my very high expectations. We visited the last week of October, and while we did not get to enjoy the pool and some of the warmer weather amenities, trust me when I say Siena House in the fall is simply lovely. One amazing touch -- heated floors throughout the guest rooms... just one small example of the level of attention to detail. The linens were lovely and the toiletries were very nice as well. We enjoyed many hours by the wood burning fire, and even had the chance to roast chestnuts, which were in season. Breakfast was amazing... bread made fresh every morning, along with another special treat each day -- brownies, pear muffins, etc. Fresh fruit and fruit juice and coffees and teas. And homemade jams, to boot! A previous reviewer described Malvin as having the perfect level of attentiveness, and I could not agree more. Quite simply a perfect Tuscan experience. You will not regret a stay at Siena House... we will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Siena House Hotel Torrita Di Siena
- Siena House Hotel
- Siena House Province Of Siena/Torrita Di Siena, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely old Tuscany on the outside, easy modern living within. Playful, functional and comfortable. Imagine the dream home that Holly Golightly and Peter Rabbit might share... and you've got the feel of the place ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Siena House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.