This B&B was a real highlight of our honeymoon - we preferred it even compared to our castle stay in Florence and big name hotels like the St. Regis in Rome! Our room, Montepulciano, was absolutely gorgeous; and we loved the communal living room (where guests could warm themselves and roast chestnuts by the fireplace), the beautiful little interior design touches (like Amanda's paintings in each room) and the lovely garden area (with its hammock and friendly house cat!)
Amanda and Malvin are so incredibly hospitable! One highlight was definitely the homemade breakfasts, which were a veritable feast of homemade breads, jams, cappuccinos, yoghurts, fruit cups and Malvin's daily baking - everything from vanilla Portuguese tarts to the most decadent brownies. Amanda and Malvin were always on hand to give excellent day out suggestions and help with bookings - their 'Cheat Sheet' with GPS coordinates to nearby towns and attractions was a real godsend! When my husband and I bought a lamp from an antique shop in Arezzo, Malvin and Amanda even went out of their way to help us communicate with the shop owner, who couldn't speak perfect English, and helped us to follow up even when our stay had ended.
In short, everything was simply perfect and we never wanted to leave! Loveliest B&B ever!
- Also Known As:
- Siena House Hotel Torrita Di Siena
- Siena House Hotel
- Siena House Province Of Siena/Torrita Di Siena, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely old Tuscany on the outside, easy modern living within. Playful, functional and comfortable. Imagine the dream home that Holly Golightly and Peter Rabbit might share... and you've got the feel of the place ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Siena House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.