Wow! is how I will start this review :) but to tell you about the start of our holiday to Tuscany would do a disservice to Follonico, Fabio and Suzanne. All I will say is do not fly into Rome (choose Pisa) and make sure your hire car is sorted properly, But after much travelling by train (and help from Fabio on the phone) we arrived at the train station in Torrita di Siena and were picked up by Fabio.
After asking us about the day he said to us 'Don't worry, we will help you turn the wheel'
And that they did, Fabio and Suzanne made our holiday from this point they went out of their way for us to make sure we had an enjoyable time, cooked us three lovely dinners and the breakfast is amazing, damn they can cook and the wine is good to :).
I could go on for hours about this place, the rooms where spacious, clean, comfortable...the bed was REALLY comfortable, the surrounding area is beautiful the rolling hillside goes on for ever with two medieval villages within walking distance (1-2 hours, also these can be seen on a clear day from the House) which have some great restaurants, the locals are friendly and it's just a wicked atmosphere with some truly stunning views whichever way you look, you really can just get good and lost walking through this amazing place.
Would definitely go back, would highly recommend it to anyone looking to enjoy a real Tuscan experience, a romantic getaway, or even somewhere just to go and relax in peace (it's sooooooo peaceful and quiet).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Follonico 4-suite-B & B welcomes its guests with bed and breakfast in a landscape of absolute beauty; a valley characterised by all the elements typical of the Tuscan landscape: vineyards, pastures, small forests, wheat fields, olive groves, white roads and cypresses. Two charming hilltop towns are a short distance away: Montepulciano (The Pearl of 500) and Montefollonico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, MrandMrsSmith, Travelocity, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Follonico 4-Suite B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Follonico 4 Hotel Torrita Di Siena
- Follonico 4-Suite Bed And Breakfast
- Follonico 4-Suite B&B Province Of Siena/Torrita Di Siena, Italy