to make the right decision...Staying at Follonico was one of those times. I'm not overly sentimental or emotional and have traveled a fair deal through my life and always believed that to truly experience the "place" you're visiting you must live like the locals live. At no time traveling has this made me feel more secure in my beliefs than during my time at this wonderful farmhouse. Suzanne and Fabio, from start to finish, made us feel as though we were the only reason they were there. From the moment we walked in and heard their beautiful little daughters playing in their living-room to the indescribable breakfasts of pastries, fruit, frittata, coffees, granola, and wonderful advice on where we should travel to, including leveraging their relationships at the local horse ranch, winery, and wonderful restaurants, there was never a moment when we felt as though they were doing this any reason other than they cared about our trip. I will recommend this wonderful farmhouse to all my friends and will, without a doubt, stay here again. It was magical!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Follonico 4-suite-B & B welcomes its guests with bed and breakfast in a landscape of absolute beauty; a valley characterised by all the elements typical of the Tuscan landscape: vineyards, pastures, small forests, wheat fields, olive groves, white roads and cypresses. Two charming hilltop towns are a short distance away: Montepulciano (The Pearl of 500) and Montefollonico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, MrandMrsSmith, Booking.com, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Follonico 4-Suite B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Follonico 4 Hotel Torrita Di Siena
- Follonico 4-Suite Bed And Breakfast
- Follonico 4-Suite B&B Province Of Siena/Torrita Di Siena, Italy