This beautiful farmhouse getaway was the perfect excursion from the busy cities. My wife and I spent two nights of our honeymoon at Follonico and it was the most relaxing and peaceful part of the trip. This is not your average B&B. Our room (Blu Notte) was beautifully furnished and very spacious with a great scenic view. Fabio was on his own when we were there as Suzanne was out of town. Even with most of the rooms full and having his hands full with his adorable children, he was readily available for all of our needs. He made a bountiful and delicious breakfast each morning. He even picked us up from the train station and pulled together a light dinner for us when we arrived. There's a nice village a few miles up 'the hill' that had a few great restaurants and beautiful views. We absolutely loved Follonico. Their attention to detail and focus on their guests goes a long way, when you're a long way from home.
- Also Known As:
- Follonico 4 Hotel Torrita Di Siena
- Follonico 4 Hotel
- Follonico 4-Suite Bed And Breakfast
- Follonico 4-Suite B&B Province Of Siena/Torrita Di Siena, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Follonico 4-suite-B & B welcomes its guests with bed and breakfast in a landscape of absolute beauty; a valley characterised by all the elements typical of the Tuscan landscape: vineyards, pastures, small forests, wheat fields, olive groves, white roads and cypresses. Two charming hilltop towns are a short distance away: Montepulciano (The Pearl of 500) and Montefollonico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, Travelocity, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Follonico 4-Suite B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.