My wife and I just returned from an 11 day trip to Italy and Tuscany and the Hotelito Lupaia was the best part of the trip. We spent four nights in the Bassa Suite and it was perfection. Our private little garden overlooked the hill town of Montepulciano and was a great place to savor a glass (or two) of wine in the afternoon. Matteo and Christine are the perfect hosts and Chefs William and Claudia are superb. Easily the best food we had while in Italy. William's nightly four course dinners were delicious and creative while maintaining the local flavors and flare. Claudia's breakfasts were delightful. If we ever go back to Italy our trip will center around the Hotelito Lupaia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the rolling hills of Tuscany, set between Montepulciano and Pienza, this small Borgo features a unique combination of nature and history, blended in total harmony. Set on a small hilltop, Hotelito Lupaia offers enchanting views over the surrounding hills and medieval villages from all its charming rooms and suites. Each accommodation has an independent entrance and either a private terrace or garden, featuring all modern comfort, while being unique in its style, decoration and details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotelito Lupaia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotelito Lupaia Hotel Montepulciano
- Hotelito Lupaia Province Of Siena/Torrita Di Siena, Italy