My husband and I just got back from a two week trip in Tuscany with another couple. We spent 4 nights at Hotel Lupaia. What a fabulous experience. Although the rooms were nice, the food was delicious and the views were spectacular, it was the people that made our stay so memorable. Christine, the manager, could not have been more pleasant or done more for us. When it was discovered there was a mixup with our room, she straightened it out immediately, in a most pleasant way. The wifi was not working in the individual rooms due to a storm so we would gather in the main house for Internet service. We loved talking with Christine, Didi the cook and Claudia, Didi's daughter. They were so friendly, accommodating, helpful and fun. I felt sad when we hugged goodbye after 4 days because they had become friends. We loved our time gathering by the fireplace, having tea and cookies in the afternoon after sightseeing. Someone was always cooking up something yummy in the fabulous kitchen. It was like coming home to family. And let's not forget Ginger, Christine's 16 year old dog and Sponge, the resident Jack Russell diva.
Hotel Lupaia is simply a wonderful, small, elegant yet quaint and quirky Inn. The grounds are beautiful, the pool area extremely inviting and the views magnificent. The rooms all have their own flare with unusual, and sometimes funky decorating. They were clean and had all the necessities. It is very peaceful and quiet so a good night's sleep is a given.
The breakfast buffet was huge, with all kinds of choices and the 4 course dinners were delicious.
The four of us have many fond memories of Tuscany but we always came back to talking about how wonderful the people at Hotel Lupaia were. It was such a warm and inviting place and we thank them all for our wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the rolling hills of Tuscany, set between Montepulciano and Pienza, this small Borgo features a unique combination of nature and history, blended in total harmony. Set on a small hilltop, Hotelito Lupaia offers enchanting views over the surrounding hills and medieval villages from all its charming rooms and suites. Each accommodation has an independent entrance and either a private terrace or garden, featuring all modern comfort, while being unique in its style, decoration and details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotelito Lupaia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotelito Lupaia Hotel Montepulciano
- Hotelito Lupaia Province Of Siena/Torrita Di Siena, Italy