What an amazing experience! We stayed for my 30th Birthday and to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary. The room was amazing, so comfortable! We arrived and easily followed the signs down the dirt road to the little hotel. We were greeted by the friendly manager and taken to our room even though we arrived a few hours early, it was already ready! We headed out to explore the rural countryside around our room, and then relaxed by the beautiful pool. For dinner we decided to stay at the hotel and dine in their main room. We had the most incredible 4 course meal and wine. Claudia who served us was fabulous and we learned about her home region of Umbria and the Tuscan life. I was so surprised because as the head baker she brought out a heart shaped birthday cake and candle for me to blow out. She said she made it in a heart so that it was for our anniversary celebration too! Which was so thoughtful and special! The breakfast was also incredible and we only wished we had planned stayed more than one night! Someone called it a fairytale and we concur!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the rolling hills of Tuscany, set between Montepulciano and Pienza, this small Borgo features a unique combination of nature and history, blended in total harmony. Set on a small hilltop, Hotelito Lupaia offers enchanting views over the surrounding hills and medieval villages from all its charming rooms and suites. Each accommodation has an independent entrance and either a private terrace or garden, featuring all modern comfort, while being unique in its style, decoration and details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hotelito Lupaia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotelito Lupaia Hotel Montepulciano
- Hotelito Lupaia Province Of Siena/Torrita Di Siena, Italy