We have just returned from the best weeks holiday we have ever had. This was thanks to the atmosphere at La Lupaia. Our room was delightful and so quiet. The hotel is situated off the beaten track so is in a beautiful tranquil setting. The food was delicious every day (along with the wine). But what really made our time there so special was the staff themselves. We were made to feel at home from the minute we arrived and didn't want to leave at the end of the week. If you are searching for a truly special holiday in Tuscany then this is definately the place to stay. Thank you to you all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the rolling hills of Tuscany, set between Montepulciano and Pienza, this small Borgo features a unique combination of nature and history, blended in total harmony. Set on a small hilltop, Hotelito Lupaia offers enchanting views over the surrounding hills and medieval villages from all its charming rooms and suites. Each accommodation has an independent entrance and either a private terrace or garden, featuring all modern comfort, while being unique in its style, decoration and details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotelito Lupaia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotelito Lupaia Hotel Montepulciano
- Hotelito Lupaia Province Of Siena/Torrita Di Siena, Italy