My mother and I stayed here for 4 nights while visiting family. Very clean rooms, nice front desk staff, very accommodating. Nice outdoor pool, breakfast was very nice. Lots of choices, 4 cereals, oatmeal, toast, bagels, English muffins muffins, biscuits, belgian waffles, bananas and apples every day. Additional hot items varied from day to day, gravy, scrambled eggs alternated with "little round eggs" and sausage for a breakfast sandwich. Of course, coffee and juice. The lady that was in the breakfast room as the hostess was very efficient and friendly, she was a real energizer bunny!
Close enough to walk to Olive Garden, New Marshal's will open soon, already an A.C. Moore store and Stein Mart.
I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a memorable stay at the Governor's Inn, where hospitality is second nature. Our friendly associates are always available to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Tastefully furnished in warm tones, rich woods, and stone masonry, the Governor's Inn creates an atmosphere of coziness and welcomed. Whether business or pleasure, you will enjoy your stay at the Governor's Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Governor's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Governor`s Hotel Richmond
- Best Western Governors Hotel
- Best Western Richmond
- Richmond Best Western