I wasn't sure what to expect from this Best Western, because their properties can be so different. This one seemed to be an older hotel remodeled and updated. It consists of two brick buildings that look very "Colonial".
The King "suite" was spacious but had a small bathroom. It was the old style with the sink inside the bathroom. Worked fine for guys, but might not work as well with ladies. The room had a microwave and refrigerator.
The breakfast was a step up from the usual Continental breakfast. We had scrambled eggs and sausage gravy one morning, and eggs and sausage the next. The rest of the bar included the usual waffle-maker, cereal, bagels, yogurt, fruit, etc. The service at the breakfast was very good. The ladies seemed to take pride in their work.
I would recommend it to anyone staying overnight or for a weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a most Remarkable stay at the Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, where Hospitality is second nature to us. Our Friendly Associates are always available to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Tastefully furnished in Warm Tones, Rich Woods, and Stone Masonry, the Best Western Plus Governor's Inn creates a Cozy and Welcoming Atmosphere. Whether coming for Business or Pleasure, you will enjoy your stay at the Best Western Plus Governor's Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Governor's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Governor`s Hotel Richmond
- Best Western Governors Hotel
- Best Western Richmond
- Richmond Best Western