“Wonderful Valentine's Dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Midlothian, Virginia
“Wonderful Valentine's Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

My husband, children and I had a wonderful experience here on Valentine's Day. We had reservations and were seated immediately. Our server, Nicholas, was at our table within a minute to take our drink order. He promptly returned with our drinks and was very engaging with us and our children. We explained my husband's shellfish allergy and Nicholas brought over a special list for us to review regarding which dishes can be made for food allergies. He placed a special order of soup for us (wonton minus the shrimp) and it was excellent. I recommend trying the prix fixe menu for $39.95 (2 soups, 1 appetizer, 2 entrees, 2 small desserts or 1 regular dessert). I could describe each dish to you (egg drop soup, lettuce wraps, chicken with almonds and cashews, mahi-mahi and cheesecake) but I will just say everything we ordered was fantastic. I have not had a piece of mahi cooked so perfectly in recent memory (which you might not expect from a restaurant that does not cater specifically to seafood). All in all, the whole experience was great. Nicholas was promptly bagging/boxing all our leftovers and was one of the best servers we have had in quite some time. Thanks, P.F. Chang's, for making our Valentine's Day visit a great one! **Note - the children's menu only has 4 selections.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Roanoke, Virginia
“Wrap it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

OMG!!! You've just gotta try the lettuce wrap! Excellent food and atmosphere and the service was very attentive. Good prices too for the dining experience you receive.

Visited November 2012
Richmond, Virginia
“Chinese Take Out on Steroids!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

We went to PF Chang's to celebrate with the family. We started we Ahi Tuna appetizer and a bottle of wine. From start to finish the evening was perfect, food was incredible and service was excellent. They stayed busy from the moment we set foot in the door but their effective teamwork is evident and we never waited a second for our food or our drinks to be refilled. I wish I lived closer as I would frequent this Restaraunt more often. Your local Chinese take out can't hold a candle to the quality and service of PF Chang's. Wonderful time all around!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia
“Freshly juiced mixers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

It seems the kitchen staff juices a fresh lemon and ginger mix that is great with scotch! I'm sure it would be good with any liquor. Oh, and the food is really good....but tonight it was all about the mixers.

USA
“Another Great Chain!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I love PF Changs. The food is delicious and the service is great. The only thing I do not like is the trek out to Southside. I wish there were one on the west end.

Visited April 2012