“Mostly Awesome...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #255 of 1,273 restaurants in Richmond
Chesterfield, Virginia, United States
“Mostly Awesome...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Although my last visit to one of the three locations I frequent was a flop - no need for details. I called the 800 number online and gave my receipt information, and before we arrived home, the regional manager was on the phone making things right. That is great customer service. Now for the other times...Five Guys replaced almost all other burger purchases. The only reason I get a Whopper from BK is proximity to home. Five guys provides what should be a well-cooked JUICY burger and fixings that may cost extra at other locations - including grilled onions, mushrooms, mayo, mustard, and ketchup.. I get the "Little Burger" which is the single patty. The Regular is for those who can handle more the double patty. I had not taken the chance on Five Guys until I saw the crazy review by a dude on YouTube. He made it sound so good - and he was absolutely correct. The burgers are wrapped in foil - not only to keep them warm but to capture the juices from the fine quality of beef. And the fries...they always list where the potatoes are from, and you can see the boxes in the store. Fresh cut fries and PLENTY of them. When Five G's does it right, one serving includes a cup full and almost another portion in the bottom of the bag; ergo the brown paper bag that your food is delivered in. It keeps the fries tasty. The spicy fries are good also, but I love the taste of the regular. This is THE fast-food burger to try. You pay around $4 for the Little burger, but there is no other comparison to any fast food place around. My favorite location - may be Willow Lawn - but Forest Hill runs about neck-n-neck. Try it. You won't be disappointed. And if you are, go back to the counter or give them a call. They will make it right.

Visited August 2013