“Outstanding!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #85 of 1,303 Restaurants in Richmond
South Carolina
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Our first night in Richmond we visited Vietnam 1 and were SO disappointed! A few blocks away is this gem and we were thrilled with our summer shrimp rolls, mixed vegetables, Thai pork fried rice and vegetarian spring rolls over vermicelli. Fresh, perfect spice blends and truly delicious! When were in Richmond again we will return for this delicious food.

Niceville, Florida
“Fantastic Food - excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Ordered take-out yesterday, Pork Vermicelli for my wife and Grilled Pork with Spicy Fried Rice for me. I ate here about 8-months ago and was really pleased and this my second time was as good as my first. The food is well prepared. You can tell they care about the results, you can't go wrong. I would also recommend eating in, the atmosphere is very nice, clean and comfortable.HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Great Vietnamese food, family owned, fresh ingredients”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Owned by the same folks that own Vietnam One, food is great fresh and served just right. The best Pho that I have tasted, and the pork chops with broken rice is fantastic. Highly recommend this one.

Visited November 2013
Virginia Beach
“First quality Vietnamese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Just got home from a really good meal there. My wife and I enjoyed two great spicy dishes! The food was good, service was prompt and cheerful, and the bill was inexpensive. We are adding this place to our list of regular spots. Highly recommend it!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nellysford, VA
“Yummy Vietnamese food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I have gone here several times for business meetings and it never disappoints. This time I had the mango drink with tapioca balls--so refreshing--and the flank steak pho. It was so delicious. However, I was thoroughly jealous of a colleague who ordered a platter with five different delicacies on it that she wrapped in thin sheaths of something to eat. I will order that next time but I may have to ask the waiter what it was. By the way, the service if fabulous!

• Visited March 2014